Great Value Fruit Cocktail
  • I bought a can of Great Value Fruit Cocktail despite my husband's warning that this brand was not so good as our favorite Del Monte
  • But Great Value is considerably cheaper, so I thought I would give it a try
  • The first thing I noticed after trying this fruit cocktail is that the fruit pieces are not so soft as those in the similar mix produced by Del Monte
  • As to the taste, I don't think it is much different - moderately sweet

• by Lorianna
      I bought a can of Great Value Fruit Cocktail despite my husband’s warning that this brand was not so good as our favorite Del Monte. But Great Value is considerably cheaper, so I thought I would give it a try.

The fruit cocktail consists of diced pears, peaches, pineapple, whole green grapes, and halved red cherries (artificially colored).

The can does not have the easy-open popup lid with a ring, so you do need a can opener.

The first thing ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27705159150231/k2311a057/5.7.07