Makeup Forever Aqua Liner
2.5
  • The first time I applied the product I thought it seemed glittery and liquidy
  • One problem I noticed on the spot was that it wasn't nearly pigmented enough
  • I decided to try it on two different occasions one which involved water and one which did not just to see if it was useful without being waterproof
  • It lasted over twelve hous which is really the best I have seen out of a liner

• by KelseyHawkins11

I recently bought Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner after I saw great reviews for it in a magazine of mine. Let me say now that I payed twenty three dollars for it so I expected it to be of good quality. The first time I applied the product I thought it seemed glittery and liquidy; however, once the liner dried it just

had a faint sheen to it.

I didn’t mind this shimmery affect because it made my eyes pop and my lashed look sort of thicker and fuller. One problem I noticed on the spot was that it wasn’t nearly pigmented enough.

It was much darker in the tube than on my eye line. My seven dollar liner was more pigmented than the Aqua Liner.

As usual I was skeptical about the so called waterproof quality of the liner. I decided to try it on two different occasions one which involved water and one which did not just to see if it was useful without being waterproof.

The first day I wore it was a dry day in the sun. I was really quite pleased ...

• Makeup Forever Aqua Liner
      with how it looked at the end of the day.

It lasted over twelve hous which is really the best I have seen out of a liner. It also didn’t smudge at all which is a big pet peeve of mine.

I was really happy with this product until I got in the pool with it. Though it didn’t run at all it

flaked off as soon as I was in the water.

This was especially irritating to me becuase I wear contacts and do not appreciate getting flecks of eye liner stuck in my eye. It was very easy to remove with makeup remover after that.

For me this product was acceptable but not remarkable. I would not spend twenty three dollars on it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118091591490530/k2311a0918/9.18.12