Mary Kay Eye Primer
  • I began to look at different types of eye primers to help my eye shadow stay on longer and eventually I found one that I loved
  • Mary Kay Eye Primer was the best that I could find for the money weighing in at only 12 dollars
  • Another thing I noticed about the product was that it did not seem to gunk up on my eyes
  • I would greatly recommend this product to anyone who had the same problems I did it was a great product for the price

• by Roxyroberts

One of the worse things about eye shadow is how it does not always stay on as long as you want it to. You put the effort into getting just the right look and half way through your day you notice that it has smeared or even wiped off.

Personally working twelve hours shifts and having my eye shadow turn into a mess half way through my shift sucks.

I

tried all sorts of things to keep my eye shadow on longer some of which included using foundation on my eyelids.

None of the tricks worked for me.

I began to look at different types of eye primers to help my eye shadow stay on longer and eventually I found one that I loved.

Mary Kay Eye Primer was the best that I could find for the money weighing in ...

• at only 12 dollars.

I was amazed with how much difference I saw on my eyes when I first used it.

I still had eye makeup on at the end of my twelve hour shift and it didn’t look like a mess.

It was a little strange putting it on my eyes the first couple of times because it felt very cold.

Another thing I noticed about the product was

that it did not seem to gunk up on my eyes.

The primer stayed in a thin layer that I could easily apply any eye shadow and eye liner to.

I would greatly recommend this product to anyone who had the same problems I did it was a great product for the price.

Also Mary Kay has a money back guarantee if you do not like the product so give it a shot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118091591470530/k2311a0918/9.18.12