Pharmacist Analgesic/Calmative  » Medicine  »
  • I was using Panafen+ during the day for pain relief and was really happy with it, unfortunately sleep was still an issue as everything always seems to hurt more when you're lying in bed, also the Panafen+ would only work for about 3 hours and there was a limit to how many you could take a day
  • The only problem is you can't take it during the day unless you don't have to be doing anything as it does make you very drowsy
  • I highly recommend this for anyone who has pain and can't sleep because of it

• by loulou
      I recently had a tooth extraction and, as it was also infected, was in a lot of pain. I was using Panafen+ during the day for pain relief and was really happy with it, unfortunately sleep was still an issue as everything always seems to hurt more when you’re lying in bed, also the

Panafen+ would only work for about 3 hours and there was a limit to how many you could take a day.

I went back to the pharmacist who recommended Panafen+ and she told me about Pharmacist Analgesic/Calmative.

This is a pharmacy own brand and contains paracetamol, codeine and doxylamine succinate and it ...

• was awesome.

I felt almost like I was flying in about 5-10 minutes of taking it and I slept like a baby for about 5 hours the first night and 6 hours the following night.

The only problem is you can’t take it during the day unless you don’t have to be

doing anything as it does make you very drowsy.

I took it one afternoon and found that I snoozed for about 11/2-2 hours, luckily my daughter was being looked after by someone else and I didn’t have to do anything that afternoon.

I highly recommend this for anyone who has pain and can’t sleep because of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26705159120231/k2311a057/5.7.07