Icy Hot Medicated Patch
  • It was not so long when I was experiencing a strained lower back muscle and so I decided to give patches a try
  • I noticed that it only temporally relieves the pain and so I did not like this, I think creams and sticks are much better
  • I also noticed that body movements make this patch to loosen up and curl too
  • One of the positives I noticed with patch is that it’s very easy to administer and quite convenient to use because it has no bad odor

• by wmunilu

It was not so long when I was experiencing a strained lower back muscle and so I decided to give patches a try. I had never used patches before; I was using creams and sticks so I gave Icy Hot Medicated Patch a try. This patch contains an ointment on one side.

What I experienced about this patch is that it did not effectively heal me. I noticed that it only temporally relieves the pain and so I did not

like this, I think creams and sticks are much better.

I also experienced that this patch does not relieve the symptoms fast; I took me about an hour to notice some relief.

Another bad thing I experienced with using this patch is that whenever I apply it on my body, I normally feel heat on that part where I have applied it. This heat normally lasts for some time before it goes away and I hate this so much.

Also I hate that whenever this patches gets in contact with clothes, it curls up and therefore becomes loose. This therefore does not allow this patch to stay in one place and do the job it’s supposed to do effectively. I also noticed that body movements make this patch to loosen up and curl too; I do not like this at all.

One of the positives I noticed with patch is that it’s very easy to administer and quite convenient to use ...

• Icy Hot Medicated Patch
      because it has no bad odor.

Another positive I noticed with this patch is that it has never caused any major side effects on my body, I think Icy Hot Medicated Patch has no side effects expect the heating sensation that it causes on my body.

The packaging of these patches is fine; these patches are normally packed in a small box which is not so bulky for me. I can easily move with these patches in my bag so that

I can use it whenever need arises.

To me I think these patches are not so expensive because each pack costs about 17,500 UGX, this comes to about 7 USD. I normally buy icy hot medicated patches from the pharmacies and online drug shops and I always find the prices friendly.

I recommend these patches to anybody suffering from simple backaches plus other minor pains but for only temporally relief, I think these patches are no quite effective for stronger pains.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614091591160730/k2311a0914/9.14.12