Joy Bathing Soap  » Health  »
2.5
  • I noticed that this soap is not far much better than other soaps I have used
  • I thought Joy Bathing Soap could work much better than most of the soaps I have used but I noticed that it was as good as other bar soaps
  • I think this soap has no dangerous chemicals that would affect my skin
  • I have noticed that this soap has a nice fragrance, for sure it smells great
  • A small bar soap cost around 6,000 UGX, this comes to about 2.5 USD

• by wmunilu

One day I went shopping and came across Joy Bathing Soap. This soap is a small bar soap but it works quite effectively like other bar soaps I have used before.

I noticed that this soap is not far much better than other soaps I have used. This soap does clean so well and I have never got any problems ever since I began to use this bar soap. I thought Joy Bathing Soap could work much better than most of the

soaps I have used but I noticed that it was as good as other bar soaps.

I have experienced that Joy Bar Soap has never irritated my skin; I think this soap has no dangerous chemicals that would affect my skin.

I have noticed that this soap has a nice fragrance, for sure it smells great.

Another good thing I have noticed about this soap is that it has never caused any rashes on my skin, I have a sensitive skin but this soap ...

• is so gentle and very mild on my skin.

I have also noticed that Joy Bathing Soap produces very good lather. The lather that this soap produces is of good quality. I have also noticed that this bar soap’s texture is very soft in my hands plus my all body.

I have also never experienced any dry skin after bathing using this bar soap, I think this bar soap is good in keeping my skin moist and I like this so much.

The bad

thing I find with using this soap that it’s very small therefore it gets used up so fast and yet it’s alit expensive according to me.

For the cost, I think it’s alit more expensive compared to other bathing soaps. A small bar soap cost around 6,000 UGX, this comes to about 2.5 USD. I normally buy this bar soap from shopping malls but I find it expensive compared too many bathing soap out there yet it does the same job.

Joy Bathing Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414091591140730/k2311a0914/9.14.12