Lozenges Menthodex Original Menthol  » Medicine  »
  • Due to these problems I decided to take some Lozenges for some relief and the lozenges that I took were known as Menthodex Original Menthol
  • After taking these Lozenges I noticed that I got some relief from the cough that I was experiencing
  • Another job that I have noticed these Lozenges do effectively for me is how fast they helped me to treat my dry throat that I experience some times
  • These Lozenges help in lubricating my throat so well and I like this so much
  • I would recommend these lozenges to be used by someone suffering from cough and chest congestion

• by wmunilu

I woke up one morning and found myself having some chest congestion and cough, more to these I also suffered from colds. Due to these problems I decided to take some Lozenges for some relief and the lozenges that I took were known as Menthodex Original Menthol.

After taking these Lozenges I noticed that I got some relief from the cough that I was experiencing. I was coughing every now and then but after like 15 minutes from the time I sucked these Lozenges, I noticed that the rate at which I

was coughing decreased, after a few hours I stopped coughing frequently.

Another job that I have noticed these Lozenges do effectively for me is how fast they helped me to treat my dry throat that I experience some times. I have noticed that these Lozenges cause a soothing effect on my throat. These Lozenges help in lubricating my throat so well and I like this so much.

I have noticed that these Lozenges are very strong compared to the other Lozenges that I have used before. I have noticed that these Lozenges work ...

• much faster and their effects last much longer than those caused by other Lozenges that I have used before.

I would say that these Lozenges are not the best tasting that I have ever taken before but I find no problems in using them. I have noticed that these Lozenges also have no bad smell that would stop me from using them.

Over all I would say that these lozenges work so effectively and I have noticed no side effect that these Lozenges have caused on my body; I find that they are

so fine on my body.

For the packaging, I think Menthodex Original Menthol pack just fine for me and I find it very convenient to carry this drug it my bag and use it whenever I need to.

For the price, I think they are worth the price; I normally buy each Lozenge at around 2000 UGX, this comes to about 0.8 USD. I normally buy these lozenges from the drug shops and I find the prizes very friendly.

I would recommend these lozenges to be used by someone suffering from cough and chest congestion.

mac says :

Where can I buy some.

kay says :

Hi Mac. Sad to say but this product is no longer available since it has been discontinued by it’s manufacturer. You can ask your local drug store for an alternative lozenge product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614091591130730/k2311a0914/9.14.12