Google Nexus 7 Tablet
  • When I got the money I told someone in England to buy and send it to me and it only cost me 195 British pounds, this comes to close to750, 000 UGX
  • I cannot say that this is a cheap tablet but according to the functions it does, I think it is worth the price
  • At first I was skeptical as to the performance of this tablet but I found out that it is a very good tablet
  • This is one of the reasons why I bought this tablet
  • At the moment, I wouldn’t say that this tablet is very portable compared too many tablets out there on the market and I would recommend it to anybody who loves slick tablets

• by wmunilu

I have been longing to acquire this Google Nexus 7 Tablet for quite some long time. When I got the money I told someone in England to buy and send it to me and it only cost me 195 British pounds, this comes to close to750, 000 UGX. I cannot say that this is a cheap tablet but according to the functions it does, I think it is worth the price.

At first I was skeptical as to the performance of this tablet but I found out that it is a very good tablet.

One of the things I liked about this tablet is its size. This tablet is so slick, I find this tablet substantially lighter that the Apple iPad. I can easily move with

this tablet in my pocket compared to my other large tablet. This is one of the reasons why I bought this tablet; I leave my larger tablet at home and move with this slick Google Nexus 7 Tablet. For sure I find this tablet very appealing and convenient to move with.

Another perfect feature I found with this tablet is the 7-inch screen; I find this screen very strong and tough. I think there is no need to buy an extra screen protector slip to protect this tablet’s screen.

More to this, this tablet has one of the greatest resolutions possible, the graphics of this tablet are so fine and I can easily watch videos very clearly.

For me I got a 16GB tablet but I find

that I only have to store on little data. This tablet only has 1GB built-in memory, I find this very bad. More to this, this tablet has no micro SD slot that I would use for expanding memory, for me I think this is one of the greatest drawbacks and I find this a very big problem.

Another problem I find with this tablet is the poor task killing that it has. Whenever I kill some tasks, I just keep on finding that some tasks keep reappearing. However much I try to get rid of these tasks, they are just temporarily killed and after some time they reappear, I find this very disturbing. I only wish this problem of task killing was made permanent.

I have ...

• Google Nexus 7 Tablet
      also noticed that this tablet has got plenty of applications; it may not be having all the applications. It may also not be having some of the latest apps, more so it may not be having some of the greatest applications. But all in all, this tablet has got many applications and the applications that I fancy most and which I can take as my favorite is The Night Sky. Other applications that this tablet has include Flip board plus so many other very nice ones.

Another thing I like about this Google Nexus 7 Tablet is the multi tasking task that it is able to perform. I find that I can run many applications at the same time without this tablet freezing. This tablet does

not even lag whenever I run several applications at the same time; I just like this so much. I think this tablet has very well built software and hardware components that perform such a great job.

For the battery, I just find it quite better than for most tablets I have used before, whenever I am not playing videos or watching movies, the battery last longer and all in all I think it’s a strong battery. When the battery was still new I never used to frequently charge it and so I just liked this feature so much.

At the moment, I wouldn’t say that this tablet is very portable compared too many tablets out there on the market and I would recommend it to anybody who loves slick tablets.

Google Nexus 7 Tablet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614091591110730/k2311a0914/9.14.12