Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder
  • Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder is one of my favourite bronzers
  • I love the fact that it actually looks like a bar of chocolate which makes it unique and different to other bronzers
  • I normally prefer cosmetics without any scent at all because they seem annoying to me and they sometimes give me a headache, however, this product smells so wonderful which I think is its biggest advantage
  • However, on some days I prefer a more subtle look and then I apply a little bit of this bronzer to give me a glow and definition which also looks beautiful
  • I recommend using an angled brush for the application of this bronzer – this is what I always use and I find it to be the easiest way

• by angelika9792

Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder is one of my favourite bronzers. I love the fact that it actually looks like a bar of chocolate which makes it unique and different to other bronzers. I thik it’s great that it has this beautiful scent of chocolate too. I normally prefer cosmetics without any scent at all because they seem annoying to me and they sometimes give me a headache, however, this product smells so wonderful which I think is its biggest advantage.

The bronzer is milled and I really enjoy the application of it because it’s not chalky at all which I really appreciate in this product. I

usually like to contour my face and highlight my cheekbones very strongly and this product lets me do it – it is perfect for contouring and it’s very buildable. However, on some days I prefer a more subtle look and then I apply a little bit of this bronzer to give me a glow and definition which also looks beautiful. I would personally describe it as the sun-kissed look. This bronzer has a little bit of gold shimmer in it, however in my opinion, once I apply it to my face it becomes matte which I don’t like – I prefer a little bit of shimmer ...

• on my face.

I’ve got oily skin and Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer lasts on me all day long which is what I love about it. I bought it in shade 52 which is a darker one because I’ve got olive skin tone and I think it suits me perfectly. For pale complexions, I would recommend a lighter shade. The 52 shade is a true caramel, chocolate brown colour with a little bit of orange in it which in my opinion, suits my olive skin perfectly and I’m happy with this purchase.

The application of this product is quite easy, however, I always have to swirl my brush

in the pan a few times to get the amount I need which is why the product doesn’t last as long as I wish it would. I recommend using an angled brush for the application of this bronzer – this is what I always use and I find it to be the easiest way.

Overall, I think that Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder is a quite good product. It lasts all day, it looks and smells beautiful and the price is also good. It’s perfect for the everyday use, however, I don’t use it for nights out or big events because it’s not shimmery enough for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114091591100730/k2311a0914/9.14.12