Panafen for pain relief  » Medicine  »
  • The most important thing was that I was able to get on with things for about 3 out of every 4 hours

• by loulou
      I recently had a tooth extraction and was in a lot of pain for quite a few days as it was also infected. I was taking anti-biotics, but I hadn’t been given anything for pain just told to use Panadol which did nothing.

I went to the pharmacy and was told about Panafen+, a great recommendation.

I had never used it before, but it combines ibuprofen with codeine and works fairly fast, it took about 10 mins to numb the pain and it lasted a good ...

• three hours, so not quite long enough, but better that straight panadol.

The most important thing was that I was able to get on with things for about 3 out of every 4 hours.

This was really important as being a mum

I couldn’t really just lie around and feel sorry for myself.

I can’t rate it highly enough.

I also took a dose yesterday when I felt the beginnings of a migrane and the migrane didn’t eventuate, so it’s going to be something that stays in my medicine cabinet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26705159110231/k2311a057/5.7.07