HCG Activator Homeopathic Pellets  » Health  »
  • She directed me to a website that said it needed to be injected and it would cost me $1,000
  • After re reading the pamphlet one day, I noticed that they had a facebook support group
  • I hopped on there, stated my problem and they told me some great ideas
  • I love my dove soap and used it every day
  • Overall, I came out of this experience 5 pants sizes smaller, clearer skin, ample energy and of course, 40 pounds lighter

• by hyphey92

I became curious about the weight loss supplement HCG when a friend of mine posted some photos of herself on facebook. She had lost 50 pounds in two months. I immediately hopped in her inbox. I needed to lose about 75 pounds and wanted to get this process started. She directed me to a website that said it needed to be injected and it would cost me $1,000. No way was I going for that. So I kept googling cheap HCG and I came across these pellets. They could either be purchased online or at a GNC store, I opted to go to the store. They were $64.99 for a 30 day supply. It was a bit expensive, but better than $1,000.

HCG Activator promises to help you lose 30 pounds in 30 days, and 7

pounds the first week. The catch is that you are restricted to 500 calories a day. That scared me a little. With these diet pills, you are supposed to take two in the morning and two after lunch, they are meant to suppress your appetite. I must say, these pills helped with the hunger pangs for about two weeks. After those two weeks were up, I was in a world of trouble. I began getting horrible headaches. After re reading the pamphlet one day, I noticed that they had a facebook support group. I hopped on there, stated my problem and they told me some great ideas. Mainly drinking more water and adding a bit more fruit into my diet. Since HCG is only 500 calories, and you can only eat chicken, lean beef, and ...

• seafood, it’s hard adding variety. My meals were pretty plan, I’m allergic to seafood. Vegetable choices are pretty much unlimited on this diet. This is where all the dramatic weight loss comes from.

After being on HCG for 30 days I lost 40 pounds. Some people say I could have lost more if I didn’t use oil based hygiene products. You are told to eat no sweets or fats on this diet, oils included. So they are saying that when I take a shower, I am basically adding fats back into my body. That was one thing I completely ignored. I love my dove soap and used it every day. I noticed no stalls on the diet, but hey maybe if I decided to go for another round I’ll use a less oily soap and see

what happens.

I would recommend HCG Activator to anybody who wants to lose those pesky pounds. I would not recommend it to a person who cannot handle horse pills because these pills aren’t the smallest. The pills are also in a clear, powder formed capsule, they should not be broken doing being that they are time released. The company has a great support group online, as well as recipes to spicen up your days. If you do not plan on changing your eating habit after the 30 days are up, this is not for you, you will gain the weight back. I would not use HCG as a lifetime plan, simply because the regimen is 500 calories. Overall, I came out of this experience 5 pants sizes smaller, clearer skin, ample energy and of course, 40 pounds lighter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413091591010630/k2311a0913/9.13.12