Denny’s Restaurant Indianapolis IN
Denny’s, Indianapolis, IN

• by petlover
      There is always good food at Denny’s. Once you get your order in, the food arrives quickly. But when it is time to pay, there is generally a wait. To me the food is good, so it is worth the wait.

The Denny’s restaurant is open all night, so you can eat there late at night when you like. I enjoy eating there at just about any time of the day. Try eating at Denny’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

“You will be glad you did. ” The omelets are great

for breakfast or at any time of the day. The chef salad is loaded with ham, and turkey, and/or grilled chicken.

I top it all with the blue cheese or Ranch dressing. The cucumbers are crisp, and the onion added is good. The Fit Fare menu is good for one trying to watch calories and/or carbohydrates.

The chain has a number of restaurants in Indianapolis. We change between about three of the local Denny’s, so the scenery seems different each time. My favorite way to dine is with the coupons in ...

• the local Reach Magazine we receive in the mail.

Our area often has a coupon to buy one meal, and get one meal free, with the purchase of two beverages. Anyone would have to agree that this is a great deal. Once I have been out for a short time during the day, I am ready to get back to the work I need to do at home.

It is the break of getting out for a short while that is very refreshing. My husband and I often eat lunch at Denny’s, then we

go to the nearby mall for a three-mile walk. One might not think it is that practical to eat, and then try to exercise to lose weight.

I am not sure what the reason is, but I have really good energy to take the walk after lunch, and it is one of the best forms of exercise for me to lose weight. We often take a friend along to eat and walk with us. We take turns buying lunch for each other.

If there is an errand we have, we stop at the store to look in the store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7151115910930/k2311a1115/11.15.05