The Palmanova Hotel Majorca Spain  » Hotels  »
C/ Miguel de los Santos Oliver 13, 07181 Palma Nova, Calvia, Majorca, Spain
  • The Palmaova Hotel is a three star hotel, however in my opinion it looks like it's a four star
  • I think that the room was quite simple but very clean
  • We were never interupted by the cleaners, they were coming in only when we were out of the room which I really appreciated because I like privacy
  • Serving times were very convenient, they offered a very wide range of choice and the food hall was very clean which I think is quite important
  • I'm definitely going to go back there in the future

• by angelika9792

Me and my boyfriend recently stayed at the Palanova Hotel in Majorca, Spain. I loved this hotel from the first minute – the room was ready at our arrival at around eleven o clock and check-in was very quick. The reception staff was extremely friendly and helpful, same as the rest of the hotel staff. They explained clearly how to get to the room, pool and food hall.

The Palmaova Hotel is a three star hotel, however in my opinion it looks like it’s a four star. The reception, bar area and food hall are very posh and sophisticated looking, I really didn’t expect this. I think that the room was quite simple but very clean. There was a double bed, big wardrobe, sofa and TV which doesn’t sound like much but we didn’t need anything else anyway. Bathroom was also small and simple. The thing I loved the most about this hotel was how much attention they paid to

keeping the rooms clean – fresh towels and bedding provided every day. We were never interupted by the cleaners, they were coming in only when we were out of the room which I really appreciated because I like privacy. The room also had air conditioning which I think is essential in this hot weather all the time. Our room was situated on the fourth floor so we had a beautiful view on the beach and the sea.

Although the hotel looked very posh as I mentioned above, it didn’t provide any extra facilities such as gym or sauna. There was a bar, food hall and two pools outside – one for adults and one for children. Another thing I loved about the Palmanova Hotel was food. Serving times were very convenient, they offered a very wide range of choice and the food hall was very clean which I think is quite important. Food was different every day and there was a ...

• lot to choose from – few types of meat, fish and vegetarian meals, salads, diffent types of cheese and more. There was also a lot of fruits and desserts in the second area of the food hall. Everything was always fresh and very tasty, especially fruits and bread. In my opinion breakfasts were a little bit too boring because it was usually a full english breakfast and cereal. Evening meals were English and Spanish so as I said above there was a lot to choose from.

I think that the bar area was lovely. The bar was quite small but they served all the most popular spirits and there was a lot of staff on all the time - no queues or waiting which I think was great. The hotel provides few TV’s in the same area, a lot of tables and chairs and that’s also where they held entertainment at night. The entertainment was different every night – karaoke, dancing

competitions and mini gigs. The entertainers were very friendly and they were providing a lot of activities during day and night that we could take part in so we were never bored.

The hotel is situated in a very good location – close to the beach and the street with all the shops, restaurants and bars which I think is great and very convenient. Nearly all the guests at the hotel were English but one thing I didn’t like is the fact that most of the guests were elderly – me and my boyfriend are 20 years old so we would prefer to spend time around people our age, but I can’t really blame the hotel for its clientele. Other than this, I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone, staff is friendly, helpful and welcoming, food is great and its location is wonderful. It met my expectations and the visit there was delightful. I’m definitely going to go back there in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211091590920730/k2311a0911/9.11.12