Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I felt it became softer and smoother as compared to when I am using my old conditioner

• by marielle

My hair has always been my problem. I have a natural curly hair that I go to the salon every 6 months to have it rebonded. As a result, two months after I had it rebonded until the time of my next rebond, my hair becomes dry and dull. I’ ve tried several conditioners, and some of them worked, but after a year of using them, my hair got so used to it that it doesn’t work for my hair anymore. So I change

conditioner often.

One of the conditioners that I’ve tried, and I’ve been using for more than a year already is the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner. I got to try it first when I stayed at my in-laws’s house and forgot to bring my own conditioner so I used my sister in-laws conditioner which happened to be the said conditioner. The first time I used the conditioner, I can already feel the difference on my hair. I felt it became softer and smoother as ...

• compared to when I am using my old conditioner. There are also less tangles on my hair after I slept on it. It is written on its packaging that it is with a fushion of orchid and coconut milk, which upon research on the internet, I discovered that coconut milk has properties that is effective not only in stimulating hair growth but also in nourishing dry hair, while orchid oil reinforces keratin cells and nourishes the hair increasing its natural brillance. With this knowledge
        from the internet, I was able to verify that this conditioner will be good to my dry hair.

So I asked my sister in-law where did she buy the said conditioner, and bought one for myself. So far, after more than a year, I am still using the same conditioner and has no plans of changing it yet, since I am satisfied with it. i really moisturizes my hair making it less dry even after 4 to 5 months from the time it was rebonded.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
    vida says :

re : I felt it became softer and smoother as compared to when I am using my old conditioner
    Hi just wanted to share, that you have to find any two shampoo and conditioner (2 of each) that best suits your needs and alternate between them every month. this way your hair will get a change and wont start acting up after sometime. This is info I got from my hairdresser. Now i follow this principle and dont have to worry about new brands.

Alexei Prodolvkin says :

This might be the best conditioner I’ve ever bought. It’s tamed my notoriously frizzy hair and softened my curls dramatically. Hello Hydration is a perfect 10/10 for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111091590890730/k2311a0911/9.11.12