Dove Nourishing Dry Ends Serum  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I thought it would really soak into my hair and not form a thin layer on top of the hair
  • I highly recommend to not use this product on dry hair but rather damp hair

• by Mindmatters

If you are thinking that this product will fix your dry ends, it won’t. I tried this product on my dry ends for days and my hair was still dry and damaged. I applied the product while my hair was damp, and just on my ends. After my hair had air dried, I feel like my hair was actually worse off.

This is a serum based product, and I feel like the product

just sat on the top of my hair. I thought it would really soak into my hair and not form a thin layer on top of the hair.

After a few days of just using the product on my ends, I used the product all over my hair. Even though this product didn’t repair my hair or make my hair less frizzy, I do love the smell of this product.

Even if you ...

• use a little bit of this product, by the next day, your hair feels very oily. I feel like I have to wash my hair every day when I use this product. I even try to use the dry shampoo and I can’t get the oily feel out of my hair.

I have also used this product after my hair dried. I thought it might give it a sleek look. It really just

made my hair more frizzy and oily. I highly recommend to not use this product on dry hair but rather damp hair.

This product was completely useless for me, but it may work for hair that is not as thick and wavy as mine. After all the rave that was televised, I really expected it to be a good product. You do get what you pay for here, and what you pay for is pretty cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091590860730/k2311a0910/9.10.12