Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette is definitely my favourite eyeshadow palette I have ever tried
  • In my opinion, this palette is the best one out there because it contains twelve beautiful neutral shades (browns, beiges, golds, blacks and greys) which I think is absolutely perfect for creating the everyday make up looks
  • The packaging is also very convenient – it's small enough to fit in my bag so I can take it absolutely everywhere I go
  • I hate spending a lot of time looking for one single eyeshadow in my massive bag and with this palette I don't have this problem anymore
  • I recommend this product to everyone who loves neutral colours, I promise you won't be dissapointed

• by angelika9792

Urban Decay Naked Palette is definitely my favourite eyeshadow palette I have ever tried. In my opinion, this palette is the best one out there because it contains twelve beautiful neutral shades (browns, beiges, golds, blacks and greys) which I think is absolutely perfect for creating the everyday make up looks. I have brown eyes so all the shades suit me perfectly, however, I think that they would still look amazing on different eye colours too. Naked palette is great for the evening make up looks because some of the shades are very shimmery. Basically, with these twelve colours you can create any look you could possibly want because it contains both – shimmery and matte shadows.

Another thing I personally love about this palette is the packaging. It’s not cheap looking at all

– it’s very sophisticated. The packaging is also very convenient – it’s small enough to fit in my bag so I can take it absolutely everywhere I go. I hate spending a lot of time looking for one single eyeshadow in my massive bag and with this palette I don’t have this problem anymore. It’s perfect for travelling because it always fits everywhere.

Apart from the amazing twelve eyeshadows you get in this palette, you also get an eye primer and an eyeshadow brush. I always use both products when I’m applying my make up and I think that it was a great idea to add them to this palette. In my opinion, brush is a great quality and it’s perfect for applying an eyeshadow on the eyelid. I think that the eye primer is also ...

• a very good quality – it definitely increases staying power of the eyeshadow every time I apply it before applying an eyeshadow, it’s a great base.

All the eyeshadows in this palette are extremely pigmented so you get an amazing value for your money. In my personal opinion, they blend so easily and have very soft texture, comperable to butter. I only need to use a little amount of product to cover my whole eyelid which means that this palette will last for a very long time. I think that each shade looks beautiful on its own, but even better when you blend two or three shades together to create different dimensions in your eye make up. For me, eyeshadows work great with every type of brush – the quality of the eyeshadows is so

good that it doesn’t matter if you use a cheap or an expensive brush. I use both (cheap and expensive ones) and the eyeshadows still look just as good.

Overall, I absolutely love this palette, it’s everything you’ll ever need in make up. Since I bought it, it’s the only palette I ever use. I stopped using all the other eyeshadows I own, because their quality isn’t even comparable to the quality of the Naked Palette. I’m sure that it will last for a very, very long time, however, if I ever use all of it, I’m definitely going to purchase another one. I don’t need to spend anymore money on eyeshadows since I’ve got this palette because it’s all I need. I recommend this product to everyone who loves neutral colours, I promise you won’t be dissapointed.

Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091590850730/k2311a0910/9.10.12