Blackberry Curve 9320  » Phones  »
  • The new bbm dedicated key which immediately opens Blackberry messenger is so useful, I love this because bbm is my most frequented app
  • It gives you the option of opening up new tabs so you can have more than one page opened at a time which i find so much more convenient
  • Another amazing feature Rim added on this is the radio feature which works

• by Nadiege

I have been using Blackberry 9320 for over a month now, It is one of the newest edition to the “Curve” family. It is slim and light and fits nicely into my clutch purse of pocket. The new bbm dedicated key which immediately opens Blackberry messenger is so useful, I love this because bbm is my most frequented app. The earphone jack is now located to the top of the phone but that doesn’t bother me much. The keys

on the keypad are spaced out nicely so chatting on bbm is a breeze. The tiny clicking sound can be annoying at times though. It of course comes with the touch sensitive trackpad. It has a 3.2MP camera with flash so it takes very decent pictures I’ve found especially in the night, and I can use it as a flashlight when looking for something in the dark.

The internet browser is so much better than those of the other curves; It gives you the option of opening up new tabs so you can have more than one page opened at a time which i find so much more convenient. Another amazing feature Rim added on this is the radio feature which works!! With no bugs. I now could listen to the news on my way from work. With the 512 MB of ram and the option to expand to 32GB i’ve been able to keep my favorite music and ...

• Blackberry Curve 9320
      videos with me everywhere I go. The memory card slot is located just above the battery so the phone stays on when I wish to swap my memory card from my tablet and place it into my blackberry. Unlike a lot of blackberries i have not experienced the “freezing” of the phone. It loads very quickly.

It comes with Bluetooth and wifi and can be used as a mobile hotspot which is great so I can share my internet

connection with my tablet.

Like many other blackberries it comes with the social feeds app so I can see right away what people are posting on facebook and twitter in one window.

The most amazing thing about this phone is its’ battery life. Normally I would find myself having to charge my blackberry bold during the day because I constantly use it to listen to music and surf the internet. This battery goes for two days for me with no need to charge it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3710091590840730/k2311a0910/9.10.12