Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Waterproof Mascara, Carbon Black  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I was pretty upset that I bought this mascara on the Neutrogena website, and if I returned it, I was going to have to pay the shipping and handling

• by Mindmatters

When a brand claims their product will not cause clumps, smudges or flakes, you would think at least two out of three would be true.

I tried this mascara on in the morning. I was completely free of any eye makeup, except this product. The color was very black, which is exactly what I wanted. I already have dark lashes, and this mascara just made them stand out better. It also made my lashes very long, even with just one coat. I felt like

I only needed one coat, because it was enough coverage. I left the mascara on all day. In the evening I needed a nap. When I woke, I looked in the mirror and discovered I had black circles under my eyes. I never even rubbed my eyes the whole day.

I gave the mascara another chance, thinking maybe I rubbed my eyes really hard while I was napping. The next time I tried it, I left it on all day. By the end of ...

• the day, I had black circles under my eyes again. I was pretty upset that I bought this mascara on the Neutrogena website, and if I returned it, I was going to have to pay the shipping and handling.

When I first tried this mascara, it was clump free going on. The second time, it was a little clumpy.

This mascara is horrible, and I already tossed it in the trash. Obviously I can’t use it if I am going to look like a

raccoon by the end of the day.

If you are looking to use the mascara for a short photo shoot, it might be okay to use. Your eyelashes do look longer with the product. Don’t expect even a little bit of volume with this mascara. It is mainly for a day look, if you want your eyelashes to stand out just a little bit.

My conclusion is to not buy this mascara. You will be annoyed with the results by the end of the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091590830730/k2311a0910/9.10.12