Happy’s Pizza Las Vegas  » Restaurants  »
6110-A West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV
  • I like their pizza but they also have a full menu of other items as well such as burgers, sandwiches, barbecued ribs, fried chicken, hot wings, hot dogs, salads, fried fish, shrimp, sides and desserts
  • My experience with the staff at Happy's has always been positive, the cashiers are friendly and helpful when taking your order and the delivery drivers are very polite when delivering your food
  • I have never had a problem with a wrong order or food that was burned

• by Aphrodite

My family loves pizza, and we usually get delivery at least once per week. I tried a couple of different companies when I first moved to Vegas, they were Ok but not spectacular. One pizza company I order from a lot is Happy’s Pizza on Jones Blvd in Las Vegas, NV.

We usually order their Tuesday special which is two medium-2 topping pizzas- for $10 or one 3-topping large pizza for the same price. Delivery is free with orders

of $25 or more and the waiting time is about 45 minutes. This is the standard quote but sometimes it arrives within 30 minutes.

I like their pizza but they also have a full menu of other items as well such as burgers, sandwiches, barbecued ribs, fried chicken, hot wings, hot dogs, salads, fried fish, shrimp, sides and desserts. Their dinner combos include french fries, coleslaw and bread and all menu items are available for delivery. We like to order ...

• one of their $5 lunch specials (burgers and fries) for the adults, pizza for the kids and a big slice of chocolate cake to split. Their jumbo slice of cake is really big.

All delivery orders must be called in as there is no online ordering option. My experience with the staff at Happy’s has always been positive, the cashiers are friendly and helpful when taking your order and the delivery drivers are very polite when delivering your food. I

have never had a problem with a wrong order or food that was burned.

Pros: God food, quick service, friendly staff Cons: no online ordering, limited delivery area Price: $8-$10 per meal for combos, $10-$12 average for pizza, family meals deals up to $20

I recommend Happy’s Pizza to anyone who frequently orders out because it is a good value for the money. The food is good, affordably priced and the delivery is fast. I rate them at a 10 for food and service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710091590800730/k2311a0910/9.10.12