Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Stuart, Florida  » Restaurants  »
2185 Southeast Federal Highway Stuart, FL 34994
  • I’ve eaten at different Five Guys Location and have yet to be disappointed or disgusted with the food available

• by sarahdragon26

While I have been to many of the Five Guys Burgers and Fries locations, I have a few that are favorite locations for me. One of those favorite locations is in Stuart, Florida. There’s nothing overly special about the location or the building itself. It’s the food and the people there that always brings me back.

I went with my husband during the beginning part of the dinner service and there was barely anyone there which shocked me because everything

I enter a Five Guys location, the lines are almost always out the door. It did make to getting our food quickly, but I don’t mind waiting for good food that is cooked and prepared properly. After we finished, the crowds came in so we were glad to get in and eat before the horde came in to eat.

I’ve eaten at different Five Guys Location and have yet to be disappointed or disgusted with the food available. Everything ...

• is always prepared and served in a timely fashion and nothing has ever been received raw or uncooked. For example, I get regular fries from Five Guys and they just pour the fries into the bag, cooked and hot. Unlike McDonalds that has been known to be cheap with friend fries and serve the fries ice cold.

I got the Little Cheesburger for $6 and Regular Fries for $4. Mind you, I don’t normally pay six dollars for a cheeseburger,

but for one of this size and mouth-watering taste, I don’t mind paying the extra few bucks every now and then. The location has a smaller eating area than my local Five Guys, but does have a Stone Cold Creamery next door so after dinner, I was able to go right over and get a cold snack.

Five Guys has great food, great prices, and great service. When I want a good cheeseburger and fries, I go to Five Guys.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 77091590680630/k2311a097/9.7.12