theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac  » Cosmetics  »
  • First of all, I love multi-purpose things
  • I have a problem with dry chapped lips but this stain doesn’t do that to me at all
  • I definitely recommend theBalm cosmetics Stainiac if you like beauty that is effortless looking

• by makemeup

theBalm cosmetics Stainiac is another product that I got as a sample and fell in love with immediately. The sample I got was tiny, too tiny! But I got a lot of uses out of it. First of all, I love multi-purpose things. I can’t put all my makeup essentials in my purse because then it would be too heavy to lug around.

So theBalm cosmetics Stainiac is perfect!

It’s a lip and cheek

stain, double purpose yo! I love it. Secondly, it’s not too big or bulgy to put in my makeup bag. Third, it is AWESOME.

Unlike most stains, this one doesn’t dry up too fast so you can actually swipe it and spread it around to make sure the product is evenly distributed. I love to use it on my lips and then follow with a gloss. The stain looks very natural.

My lips are not pink naturally but with this stain they look very kissable and healthy looking. I have a problem with dry chapped lips but this stain doesn’t do that to me at all. I’m not a big fan of lipsticks just because my lips feel heavy ad thick when I wear them.

This stain is so light and it’s like you’re not wearing anything at all. Another bonus is it doesn’t leave lipstick marks on ...

• theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac
      your coffee mug or your man’s cheek!

As a cheek stain it is also great. I dab it on my cheeks and gently rub and blend upwards and it looks very natural and I finally get the rosy cheeks I’ve always wanted.

It doesn’t look garish and doesn’t look fake at all. It just looks like a natural blush when someone compliments you or when you see the guy you have a crush on

pass by. theBalm cosmetics Stainiac is perfect for travelling as well as going out.

It won’t take up much space in your clutch. So for me this product is a great find. I definitely recommend theBalm cosmetics Stainiac if you like beauty that is effortless looking.

One set back is the product doesn’t last very long. You need to keep putting on more product because it doesn’t last all day long. Nevertheless, I give theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316091590660730/k2311a096/9.6.12