Mobic for Chronic Inflammatory Pain  » Medicine  »
  • I know that precription drugs come with a long list of side effects, some pretty serious, even though the labels will say only a small percentage of people experienced serious problems
  • I have been on Mobic for a month now and I haven't noticed any drug interactions and the only side effect that I notice is a little constipation at the beginning, but has subsided for the most part
  • So if you suffer from inflammatory pain, I highly recommend Mobic, and another good thing about it is it's non-narcotic so it doesn't effect you during the day so you can do regular daily activities

• by wiccanlola

I had a chronic pain in my right fore arm/elbow area for four months. I tried all kinds of over the counter pain relievers like Tylonol, Aleve, Advil, Ibuprofin, Bengay, etc. Nothing worked.

I finally went to see a doctor and he referred me to a Nuerologist. She did some nerve testing, then sent me for a MRI.

The results showed I have bulging discs in my neck which are pinching nerves that are causing the pain in my arm. So she prescribed Flexeril for the pain.

Flexeril is a

mild muscle relaxer and it’s pretty good but it only took the edge off the pain, it did not relieve it. So I went back to the nuerologist and she prescribed a medicine called Mobic(the generic name is Meloxicam).

Overnightthis chronic, horrible, debilitating pain went from 8 to 2 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst of pain. I was able to do regular things again without a lot of pain! I was so surprised in the difference Mobic made in one dose! Now all is not perfecrt,

• I still get twinges, though small, of pain here and there.

I will probably need an adjustment in the miligrams, but so far, the chronic pain has been greatly reduced.

I know that precription drugs come with a long list of side effects, some pretty serious, even though the labels will say only a small percentage of people experienced serious problems.

I almost always fall into that small percentage so I worry about new medications a lot. You think that the side effects might even be worse

than the condition they treat plus if you’re taking other meds like I do, you worry about drug interactions.

I have been on Mobic for a month now and I haven’t noticed any drug interactions and the only side effect that I notice is a little constipation at the beginning, but has subsided for the most part. So if you suffer from inflammatory pain, I highly recommend Mobic, and another good thing about it is it’s non-narcotic so it doesn’t effect you during the day so you can do regular daily activities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265091590510430/k2311a095/9.5.12