Burt’s Bees Beeswax lip balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried most of it all-from lip balms with supposedly high SPF content to those with peculiar scents and interesting flavors
  • I came across this lip balm that I think really does the job-simple yet true to its purpose which is to moisturize the lips
  • I bought it and when I applied it, it's got this unique after dinner mint taste and I find it impressive
  • I also noticed that it stays on longer as compared to other lip balms even after drinking your coffee or eating a slice of chocolate cake
  • Indeed, I would definitely recommend Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm to those like me who are stressed out with chapped lips

• by Aimjor

I am always prone to having chapped lips mostly because of erratic weather changes in our country and I had tried dozens of lip moisturizing products in the market. I have tried most of it all-from lip balms with supposedly high SPF content to those with peculiar scents and interesting flavors. I came across this lip balm that I think really does the job-simple yet true to its purpose which is to moisturize the lips. It’s Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm in

a very ordinary-looking tube.

I bought it and when I applied it, it’s got this unique after dinner mint taste and I find it impressive. I read on its label and it came to me as a surprise that beeswax can actually be used as a lip moisturizer and that it is medicated. I also appreciated the fact that it does not feel sticky or messy when you put it on, as compared to other lip balms. I also noticed that it ...

• stays on longer as compared to other lip balms even after drinking your coffee or eating a slice of chocolate cake. It is also less likely to wear off even if you are exposed to extremes of weather, which I think for me is a huge plus since I am always on the go. Although its price is a bit expensive than most popular lip balms, it is still a value for money. I just usually apply one to two glides of
        it on my lips and it will last you for a long time, meaning that you don’t have to constantly reapply it.

Indeed, I would definitely recommend Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm to those like me who are stressed out with chapped lips. Its simple, lasting and safe to use. One more thing about this lip balm is that it is organic so purchasing it not only will make your lips soft and moisturized, but also you feel good that you somehow support the organic industry.

Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314091590450530/k2311a094/9.4.12