Panasonic Viera TC-L32c5 32 inch TV  » Electronics  »
  • The most important thing that people care about when purchasing a TV is the video, and in my opinion the video is incredible
  • I paid 240 dollars for it, which I believe is a fair deal
  • The TC-L32c5 is 32 inches in size, which isn't large compared to the many other sizes available today, but it provides an awesome viewing experience
  • The signal format for this model is 720p which I believe is emblematic of the overall quality
  • I'm glad that I was able to find such an amazing one for this price

• by Jules Li

Nowadays with there being so many different TVs on the market, it’s important to be able to separate the good from the not so good. I purchased this Panasonic Viera after viewing it in a local store, and I really like it! The most important thing that people care about when purchasing a TV is the video, and in my opinion the video is incredible! I’ve not viewed many others that can match it. I want to provide a little information on this thing just in case someone’s interested in it. I paid 240 dollars for it, which I believe is a fair deal. I feel like the quality that it provides makes it well worth the price.

The TC-L32c5 is 32 inches in size, which isn’t large compared to the many other sizes available today, but it provides an

awesome viewing experience. The overall color and lucidness of this TV makes it seem a lot larger. It’s truly unbelievable. The video is so crisp and it has so much clarity! I also love that the video remains that same when viewing it from many different angles. I’ve had some not so good experiences with some that lose quality when you’re viewing them from different angles, but I’m glad to say that this is not something that I’ve experienced so far with this Panasonic.

The signal format for this model is 720p which I believe is emblematic of the overall quality. The quality is amazing when watching broadcasted programs as well. I relish this particular aspect because I’ve noticed that several TVs tend to diminish in quality when switching from DVD and Blu-Ray players to broadcast. The TC-L32c5 ...

• has a total of 32 hertz. It provides a refresh rate of 60. The images always respond quickly without delay. The image aspect ratio is 16:09, which I believe to be reasonable. I have not experienced any issues whatsoever with the picture lagging. I’m proud to say that this TV provides the closest thing to real life footage that I’ve experienced with any other.

It comes with a number of ports that I feel are awesome! One port in particular that I love is the USB player. This is such a convenient feature. Whenever I want to transfer a video from my computer to my TV all I have to do is simply plug my usb drive in and that’s it. I love it because I tend to store most files on a USB drive anyways which makes

it even more indispensable. There are two HDMI ports and a VGA port. If you’re looking for the best possible picture quality I would highly recommend using the HDMI ports.

The platform base that’s used for it is also very effective. It has an efficient, sturdy base, which is highly important. I believe this eliminates any concern that could be related to it moving or tipping over. The width of the base is about 10 inches long and 5 inches wide. I believe this is instrumental because it provides a nice sturdiness to the overall product.

This is a low priced TV, but it works almost impeccably! I’m glad that I was able to find such an amazing one for this price. I’ve had a great experience with it, which makes me a strong advocate for it. I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 164091590420530/k2311a094/9.4.12