Mockingjay - Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins book
  • My favourite part of Mockingjay was the epilogue
  • I love the ending and I am completely satisfied with Katniss’s choice
  • This book has a few super exciting parts and some kind of boring parts
  • I would recommend Mockingjay to the teenage age group and up from that
  • People who enjoyed the first two books will like this one but should not raise their expectations too high

• by livvvy75

Mockingjay is the third and final book in the Hunger Games trilogy. Katniss Everdeen has blasted her way out the Hunger Games and landed herself in District 13, which was thought to have been destroyed by the Capitol. Here, she must quickly adapt to her new her new environment and train herself to the point where she is ready to complete the ultimate mission. To kill President Snow. There is also one other major choice she must make. Katniss will have to choose between the hunter Gale and the baker boy Peeta, if she wants to spend her life with either of them.

My favourite part of Mockingjay

was the epilogue. I love the ending and I am completely satisfied with Katniss’s choice. Whether it be the Hunger Games or Harry Potter, the epilogue is always my favourite part. This book has a few super exciting parts and some kind of boring parts. I also like the bit where Finnick and Annie Cresta get married and when Katniss is reunited with her prep team. My least favourite part was definitely the very beginning of the book because it was a bit slow to get into and I was expecting a really exciting beginning after the excellent finish of the previous book.

The main character of Mockingjay

is Katniss Everdeen. She is a 17 year old who has been through a lot through out the trilogy. She radiates power and strength, making her an inspirational protagonist to follow. By the middle of Mockingjay, Katniss’s character has changed a lot since the very first book. This can be told by the way she thinks, acts and speaks in the book. I wasn’t really fond of Katniss’s changed character because all she does is have the same thought over and over again during the book and she does not really seem enough like the original Katniss in the first book.

Mockingjay is a dystopian, action, science ...

• Mockingjay - Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins book
      fiction, adventure novel aimed at young adults. It is still set in a post apocalyptic country called Panem, which is currently called North America. There are no illustrations in the book. Sometimes while reading Mockingjay, I got a bit lost. This occurred especially during the fight scenes and special mission scenes.

I still thoroughly enjoyed reading Mockingjay. Although it was my least favourite in the trilogy, I was hardly ever bored while reading this. My order of favourites in the series actually follows the order they came out. For example; I liked the Hunger Games best, followed by Catching Fire, followed by Mockingjay. It is a bit

depressing that Mockingjay is not as good as the other two, particularly since it is the last book. There are a few twists in the book which are not very predictable, so it is still quite exciting to read. So I do have mixed emotions about the book, mostly positive however.

I would recommend Mockingjay to the teenage age group and up from that. People who enjoyed the first two books will like this one but should not raise their expectations too high. Mockingjay is most likely the least gory out of the trilogy but is more about the war against the Capitol. The Hunger Games was a great series.

Andrew Leaither says :

My favourite part of Mockingjay was the epilogue. Interesting but honest and thoughtful, considerate I have seen the movie and I must say I am still moved by it when I think about it long enough to know there are great and memorable characters and plot and story line I give a ten, thumbs up for excellent movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 174091590350530/k2311a094/9.4.12