Nourishing Oil Care Detangler by Dove  » Cosmetics  »
  • My biggest problem with my hair is that it’s so long and it tangles like crazy
  • Then when I was at Walmart, I found Dove’s nourishing oil care detangler
  • First of all, it says oil and I know you’re thinking oh it’s going to make my hair heavy and I’d look like I can fry an egg on my hair
  • I definitely recommend Nourishing Oil Care Detangler by Dove
  • When you use it you will definitely love your hair

• by makemeup

I have a love-hate relationship with my hair. To be honest, I’ve been tempted numerous times to just cut it all off! My hair is medium to coarse, it used to be curly and I straightened it three times and now it has a bit of a wave in it. My biggest problem with my hair is that it’s so long

and it tangles like crazy! When I try to comb it in the morning, there’s a nasty ball of hair where my head hits the pillow and I’d have a lot of hair caught in my brush.

I was afraid I’d end up bald anyway. Then when I was at Walmart, I found Dove’s nourishing oil care detangler.

It was fairly cheap, less than $5 so I grabbed it. It worked like magic! First of all, it says oil and I know you’re thinking oh it’s going to make my hair heavy and I’d look like I can fry an egg on my hair.

You’d be wrong. It’s like a very light mist that you spray all over hair.

It smells really nice and ...

• Nourishing Oil Care Detangler by Dove
      light too, so for those of you who hate overly fragrant products, this will not annoy you. Using it is fairly easy.

All you need to do is shake the bottle very well then spray on your damp hair. Then massage it in and brush.

I use it for days I don’t want to shower. I get out of bed, wash my

face, brush my teeth, spray this on and comb my hair and I’m good to go.

It makes my hair smell good and feel good. It also makes it shiny and utterly touchable!

I definitely recommend Nourishing Oil Care Detangler by Dove.

It’s cheap and it works! When you use it you will definitely love your hair. I love mine now and husband does, too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314091590290530/k2311a094/9.4.12