Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator by Clinique  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was getting very hopeless and I thought I would look like a zombie forever
  • Even though the smell goes away after a few minutes if it will affect your breathing then definitely, this one is not for you
  • I definitely recommend this product to people like me who have skin problems
  • Just a little dab in your problem areas and everything will be fine

• by makemeup

A few weeks ago my face started getting extremely dry and flaky. I tried putting lotion on it and some aloe vera gel but it didn’t make any difference. My skin was red, felt stretched and painful. I was getting very hopeless and I thought I would look like a zombie forever. No matter what I did, my skin stayed dry and flaky.

It was so unattractive and I was just so insecure. I also had red rashes on my face and my forehead looked like it got sunburnt. All in all I was one unhappy girl. I couldn’t wear makeup for weeks because I didn’t want to

irritate my skin furthermore.

But I also wanted to fix it, so I started looking for a moisturizer that would really help. I ordered Clinique - Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator from Sephora. com and I was so excited to give it a try. My first impression of the product was just okay.

The packaging is typical of all Clinique products, very simple, elegant and classic. The silver lid with the glass jar looks very cute and would go well on my dresser full of cosmetics. When I opened the jar, the intense smell turned me off. It was just too chemical smelling for me.

At first I didn’t even want to give it a try and thought about returning it just because of the smell. But I’m so glad I didn’t. The smell is strong at first but once I applied it the affected area on my face, I didn’t smell much anymore. I used just a tiny bit of the cream at first just in case my skin would react badly to it.

The moment the cream touched my skin, I felt really good! I could tell it was working right away. My skin was so dry it absorbed the moisturizer really fast, within seconds I had to re-apply. But I could already tell ...

• Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator by Clinique
      that the cream was working! My skin felt instantly smooth and looked moisturized. I still had dryness and flakiness the following day but after two more applications of Clinique - Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator my skin was back to normal.

Well, it’s actually better than normal. My skin feels so supple, moisturized and younger looking just by using this product. Now I use it all over my face at night and in the morning, I look and feel fantastic!

If you’re affected my strong smelling products, then I would advise you to stay away from this one. Even though the smell goes away after a few

minutes if it will affect your breathing then definitely, this one is not for you.

I definitely recommend this product to people like me who have skin problems. Winter is coming soon and this product will really help in keeping your skin nourished and moisturized during the cold months. This may be on the expensive side for most folks but in this case the price is definitely worth it. My little jar will probably last me a long time because you don’t need much to see the difference.

Just a little dab in your problem areas and everything will be fine. Use it at night and wake up to younger looking skin!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314091590280530/k2311a094/9.4.12