Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects  » Health  »
  • For a coffee drinking, ex-smoker, I needed to find a quick solution to a growing problem
  • I decided to try out the Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Effects as it seemed rather safe and easy to use
  • I was so impressed I had to told my best friends to try it and they too found them to work wonders on their teeth
  • I truly recommend going into a local Target or Walmart and trying these gems out

• by MsFirecracker23

For a coffee drinking, ex-smoker, I needed to find a quick solution to a growing problem; yellow teeth aka my worst nightmare! A clean white smile is a much wanted accessory to any individual, and I for one did not want to go to school or work and smile with stains sitting there for the world to see. I decided to try out the Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Effects as it seemed rather

safe and easy to use.

I went home the night I purchased a box from my local Target and could not wait to try it out. I had tried other versions of whitening strips when I was younger but never liked them much because they always slid around and made it impossible to enjoy anything while they were worn. These new strips surprised me as they seemed to grip onto my teeth ...

• much better than any other whitestrip I have tried! I put the strips on (there is both a top and bottom later which is labeled) and waited as the directions said to (actually I watched T.V. and forgot then were on!). To my amazement my teeth looked brand new after just one use- WOW! I was so impressed I had to told my best friends to try it and they too found
        them to work wonders on their teeth.

I no longer will be asking my dentist about the expensive bleaching I had wanted because I found a much cheaper solution to my problem. Great for people who love to indulge in teeth staining activities (wine and coffee drinkers for example- as well as all you smokers out there!). I truly recommend going into a local Target or Walmart and trying these gems out.

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343091590240730/k2311a093/9.3.12