Ikea Expedit Shelving Unit In White
  • It was such a neat idea and we quickly decided that this was definitely what we wanted our boys to have in their playroom so off we went to Ikea
  • We would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a shelving until for storage, especially since they are so versatile

• by thebestmomma11

My husband and I designed a modern playroom for our new house that we moved into about a month ago. When we were drawing up plans, we looked at a lot of blogs to get ideas and finally came across one that had these shelves turned on their sides with baskets slid into the cubbies and then used the top as a bench. It was such a neat idea and we quickly decided that this

was definitely what we wanted our boys to have in their playroom so off we went to Ikea.

We picked up two of these shelving units and brought them home to put together. This is my husbands area of expertise, but it seemed to be a quick and smooth set up, even though when you think of Ikea furniture you cringe because of the stereotypical long process and lots of small pieces. He had both shelving ...

• units set up in about 30 minutes and that’s with my 3 year old “helping.”

Once they were put together we were very impressed with how nice these shelves are because for the price we weren’t expecting them to be this great looking! We love that we can have them vertically or horizontally, so when they are done being used in the playroom, they can be used anywhere else in the house.

Another plus is that these

shelves are very sturdy! We made a bench top and drilled the screws into the unit with no problems at all since they are hallow. My children and I sit on these daily to read books and they have held up perfectly!

My husband and I are extremely pleased with how durable, attractive and affordable these shelving units are. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a shelving until for storage, especially since they are so versatile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 573091590220730/k2311a093/9.3.12