Daewoo KoR6L0B 600 Watt Microwave
  • I paid 60 dollars for it and I felt like it was a really good deal
  • Considering the size, I believe that it would be ideal for someone that's looking for a microwave to heat smaller sized dishes and foods
  • I love it because it heats up my food thoroughly and evenly, which is a huge plus
  • I'm so impressed by this because my previous microwave, which was a GE model, only had two different power settings
  • If you're someone that's looking for a microwave that's small in size, but also heats well, I certainly recommend this one

• by Jules Li

I’m so glad that I purchased this Microwave! It’s hard to find good appliances that are priced low, but this is certainly one of them. Daewoo was not a brand that I was particularly familiar with initially, so I had a bit of skepticism but, that skepticism was completely eliminated after using it for the first time. If you’re someone that’s looking for the Daewoo KOR6L0B you can purchase it from many locations, including online, but I purchased it through a local appliance dealer. I paid 60 dollars for it and I felt like it was a really good deal. After using this thing for several months now, I’m starting to feel like it’s an even better.

This one

in particular is 0.7 cubic feet. It’s certainly not huge in size but it works very well for the things that I use it for. Considering the size, I believe that it would be ideal for someone that’s looking for a microwave to heat smaller sized dishes and foods. It also works very well for small areas. Overall it’s 17.6 inches wide, 12.8 inches in depth, and 10.6 inches tall. I don’t have a lot of space in my kitchen and this fits perfectly! One downside for me is that a few of my larger dishes are unable to fit inside of it. This was a disappointment, but that’s something that you can expect with any
      microwave of this size.

I guess the big question is, how well does it work to heat food? I am very pleased with how well it heats up! It’s only 600 watts but you can hardly tell when using it. The previous one that I owned was 700 watts and this one in particular seems to perform a whole lot better. I love it because it heats up my food thoroughly and evenly, which is a huge plus. It also has a total of 10 different power settings, which I believe is awesome! I’m so impressed by this because my previous microwave, which was a GE model, only had two different power settings. This is very ...

• Daewoo KoR6L0B 600 Watt Microwave
      convention for me because I’ve noticed that different foods and dishes require different amounts of heat. This really helps out a lot to make sure that you’re not overheating or under-heating your foods.

I’ve used quite a few microwaves and I have to say that this is one of the more easier ones to operate. One huge advantage that I’ve noticed from using it is the size of the buttons, they’re huge! This is encouraging for me because they are highly visible, and they don’t require a lot of pressure to respond.

One slight complaint that I would mention about it is that it tends to slide around a bit when it’s placed on an open counter, without being placed

against a wall. It’s fairly light weight, which I believe contributes to this issue. I’ve noticed that this happens particular when you have to apply additional pressure to release the door. It comes programmed with a total of five automatic cook settings. A few settings include bread, soups and frozen vegetables. Of course I would always appreciate more auto cook settings but, I believe these appropriate for this particular size.

Although it has some downsides, overall I believe it’s Wonderful! I have not experienced any technical issues with it, and I’ve owned it for about 8 months. If you’re someone that’s looking for a microwave that’s small in size, but also heats well, I certainly recommend this one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5331081590150731/k2311a0831/8.31.12