Golden Corral Buffet Indianapolis
Golden Corral, Indianapolis, Indiana
  • I especially like buffet style restaurants and Golden Corral is one of the best
  • I love the service here, love the quality and taste, and the cleanliness of the restaurant overall
  • Their pizza is good, and I enjoy eating veggies with cheese sauce from the spicket
  • The salad bar is delicious with crisp romaine lettuce, tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and red onions tossed with dressing and croutons

• by petlover
      I especially like buffet style restaurants and Golden Corral is one of the best. They have a large selection so there is something for everyone. Their prices are quite reasonable.

The food is so good. Love it! I love the service here, love the quality and taste, and the cleanliness of the restaurant overall.

This is a good family restaurant

with a pleasant atmosphere. The wait time is never too long even when the parking lot looks full.

This week, the Golden Corral has a dinner special for anyone who has been in the service. This is a free meal in honor of Veterans’ Day.

Although Veterans’ Day was celebrated on Friday, the restaurant is having this promotion on Monday evening, from ...

• 5 until 9 p. m.

Usually they serve sugar-free jello, so this is a great way to stay on my diet. Now the restaurant serves grilled steak.

I also really like to eat their home-made omelets. It is great to choose the toppings you like the best.

Their pizza is good, and I enjoy eating veggies with cheese sauce from

the spicket. Usually roast beef and chicken is served.

The roast beef is carved to suit your tastes. You can tell I really love to eat! The salad bar is delicious with crisp romaine lettuce, tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and red onions tossed with dressing and croutons.

The service is good, because they always keep my coffee cup filled.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7141115901230/k2311a1114/11.14.05