Alberto VO5 Volumizing Shampoo
  • Rather than spend money on the most expensive shampoo available, I opted for the least expensive I could find

• by Rattlespeare

As a 64 year-old male, my hair is starting to thin out and it is now lacking the fullness and body that it once had. Rather than spend money on the most expensive shampoo available, I opted for the least expensive I could find.

I looked for a shampoo that could return the volume I once had.

The least expensive on the shelf that day I went

to buy this type of shampoo was Alberto VO5 Volumizing Shampoo.

After the first use I wasn’t quite sure if it was maximizing the body of my hair as well as the bounce as stated on the label.

My hair is medium length and my style is to brush it back with a brush or finger comb my hair back away from my forehead so ...

• that my hair sits up before curving down because of it’s length.

Initially when drying my hair it appears thinner than before while still not quite dry.

I’m now starting to become more and more pleased with the results.

I’m not sure if it’s because I’m regularly using this shampoo and that it needed some time for my hair to absorb the formula but I’ve

become convinced and like the results - as described on the front label and additional information on the back.

I’m sold on this Alberto VO5 Extra Body, Volumizing shampoo, both for the body and volume, and the bounce that my hair now has.

And it appears to have even more fullness than when I was younger.

I will continue to use this shampoo.

No more old man’s thinning hair for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129081589990731/k2311a0829/8.29.12