Avon Natural Refreshing Peach Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to try Avon’s shower gels when I get the chance and while “rare pearls” is my favorite so far there are a few others that I liked too
  • Avon’s Refreshing Peach Shower Gel from their Naturals collection is one that I enjoy using from time to time
  • The best thing about this shower gel is the wonderfully peachy scent
  • On that note I have noticed that this shower get seems to work better in a warm shower rather than a hot one
  • I definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes fruity bath products especially in peach scent

• by janeaustenfan

I like to try Avon’s shower gels when I get the chance and while “rare pearls” is my favorite so far there are a few others that I liked too. Avon’s Refreshing Peach Shower Gel from their Naturals collection is one that I enjoy using from time to time. I bought this online from Avon.com on sale for $1.99 (regular price is $6.00). I like peachy body washes and so I was looking forward to trying this one.

The best

thing about this shower gel is the wonderfully peachy scent. It truly smelled like summer peaches and did not have the artificial smell that fruity shower gels sometimes can get. I was also happy to see that some natural ingredients like sunflower and ginseng to help refresh the skin and awaken the senses. I have gotten to where I use this product mostly when I am taking a morning shower. This shower gel seems to waken my senses and I always ...

• feel much more awake when I use it.

This shower gel is a good consistency which works really well with a loofa sponge but not so well with just a wash cloth. It does not feel as good as avon’s “rare pearls” does but it does seem to moisturize the skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. On that note I have noticed that this shower get seems to work better in a warm shower rather than a hot one. The smell

seems to linger on my skin and in the bathroom if I take a warm shower when using this product.

Overall, it was a shower gel that I really enjoyed and one that I would likely buy again when I run out. It’s a great price and a great shower gel for the morning as it seems to really wake up my skin and my senses. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes fruity bath products especially in peach scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129081589880731/k2311a0829/8.29.12