IcyHot Medicated Applicator
  • I was hoping beyond hope that IcyHot would come through for me when it came to my muscle pains, so I purchased the IcyHot Medicated Applicator

• by sarahdragon26

Long lasting pain relief. I’ve heard that far too many times and far too many times has it not been true. I was hoping beyond hope that IcyHot would come through for me when it came to my muscle pains, so I purchased the IcyHot Medicated Applicator. It’s a tube that has a roller ball on the top that I can rub the liquid muscle relief into the muscle that is in pain. I was looking forward to the pain relief and not getting the medicine all over my hands like it would be if I had to rub it into my

skin myself.

This muscle relief medicine had good and bad points to it. Again, a good point was that I did not have to get my hands dirty or smelly or sticky. I have never much minded the smell of muscle pain relief liquids like IcyHot or Bengay, so the smell didn’t change anything for me. I’ve gotten used to the smell over the years of using both products. What makes me a little weary of using this liquid only when I really need to, is the feeling it leaves behind after I apply it. About five minutes after I apply the ...

• medicine to the muscle that is sore or hurting, there is this intense feeling of burning. Like my skin is on fire. On the exact area where I applied the medicine to. Sometimes, it has gotten to a point where I’m almost in tears because of the burning and I have to force myself not to wash it off because it doesn’t help. The skin has all ready reacted to the medicine. The burning sensation is a sign that it is working and getting into my muscle, but this burning sensation has proven to be far too strong for me to handle
        on the almost weeky basis of my muscle pains. Afterwards thou, the muscle pain is gone and I feel better, but I still think about the burning.

While the IcyHot Medicated Applicator does get rid of the pain after a time period, the burning sensation after applying the medicine leaves me very unsure of using the product at all. Only when I really need some relief and the pills or chewable pain relief medicines aren’t doing the trick, do I use the Medicated Applicator. It has yet to leave behind any bad side-effects and does work, but that burning sensation is just too much for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2629081589850731/k2311a0829/8.29.12