Pantene Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • When I got home I became very disappointed when I read the back label and other than Panthenol and Coconut oil, I could not find one ingredient that separated this shampoo from dozens of others in the drug store
  • I would never recommend this Pantene product to another person
  • I think their advertising is designed to play on your sympathy, and purchase something that doesn’t work very well

• by Melissa Glenn

I am a huge fan of Pantene hair products but until recently I had never tried their Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo. This is the only shampoo of Pantene’s that I have ever found in a squeeze tube bottle; and when I found it on a 50% off sale for $4.99CDN plus tax I had to try it.

I have to admit a big selling point on this Pantene shampoo is due to the fact that a portion of all sales go

to the beautiful lengths website for women with cancer. Here, women can donate their hair to those who have lost hair due to cancer treatment. This Beautiful Length shampoo is designed to keep ladies hair strong and healthy, and with the minimum amount of breakage. The faster your hair grows, the more able you are to donate it.

I didn’t want to donate my hair although I did want to keep it strong by using this Beautiful Lengths shampoo, and I was certainly interested in keeping my summer frizz to a minimum. When I got home I became very disappointed when I read the back label and other than Panthenol and Coconut oil, I could not find one ingredient that separated this shampoo from dozens of others in the drug store.

The first time I opened this white 250ml tube of Pantene and squirted some of the shampoo into my hand I was extremely surprised! The shampoo was a brilliant blue color! Almost like ...

• Pantene Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo
      the color of a Robin’s egg. I began to use it, and did not find it had any particular scent, but it did give off a lot of suds, which I always find to be an indicator of a lot of chemicals present.

When I looked at the back label again, I did find where it listed both a blue and red dye, although this shampoo is certainly blue! It also listed a lot of ingredients to do with sulphates, and it

didn’t have any added vitamins, which strengthening shampoo’s usually included. I tried this Panted Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo for a week and then threw it away.

I would never recommend this Pantene product to another person. I think their advertising is designed to play on your sympathy, and purchase something that doesn’t work very well. Other Pantene shampoo’s have added vitamins, less dye and are cheaper than this one, which all in all did nothing for my hair and still left it frizzy.

Abhijit says :

re : I would never recommend this Pantene product to another person
This a nice product …but it needs improvement .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081589780731/k2311a0828/8.28.12