Sheraton Hotel Madison Wisconsin  » Hotels  »
Madison Wisconsin
  • I think that the highlight of the whole room was the bed
  • This was like the middle of February when I stayed at the Sheraton and this really impressed me
  • The pillows weren't you regular foam pillows, they felt like feather pillows, but I don't think they were

• by arabgirl28
      About 3 months ago I stayed at the Sheraton Hotel in Madison Wisconsin. I had the most wonderful room. The hotel is older, so the rooms are a bit smaller but I don’t stay in the room 100% of the time anyway.

It was very, very clean. Everything just smelled clean like it had been gone over with a disinfectant.

You

could see that the room had been updated by the updated decorating. The TV was nice and big and there were 20+ channels to watch.

There were plenty of ammenities. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, creams, toothpaste, hair dryer, coffee maker.

I wouldn’t have had to bring much along from home for the trip. I think that the highlight of the whole room was ...

• the bed.

Unbelievably comfortable bed. It was like sleeping on a cloud.

I should have dug under the sheet to see what kind of mattress it was but didn’t. My bed at home isn’t even as comfortable.

There was a top sheet, a comforter and one of those cushy coverlets - I suppose in case you wanted to sit on the

bed to watch tv and not crawl under the covers. This was like the middle of February when I stayed at the Sheraton and this really impressed me.

The pillows weren’t you regular foam pillows, they felt like feather pillows, but I don’t think they were. The Sheraton was a bit pricey, but I had such a wonderful nights sleep, it was just unbelieveable.

I was really impressed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2605158970731/k2311a056/5.6.07