Hairfinity - Hair Vitamins  » Health  »
  • So, I would recommend the 2 month package because since these are vitamins, your body needs time to process and adjust to them
  • I think this product is great to help overcome damaged hair and to help your hair begin a new healthier growing cycle

• by CCloveme

I am an African American woman and my hair needs a lot of moisture and care. During last winter I was feeding it too much protein after washes so it began falling out tremendously!! I did research to figure out the fastest way I could grow my hair back healthy and I discovered the hairfinity vitamins. The vitamins are a combination of other vitamins and essential ingredients that are supposed to grow your hair at a faster rate than normal while also keeping it healthy. Here’s the website for more information

on the ingredients and results of other buyers: http://www.hairfinity.com/

I used this product for 2 months, purchasing the vitamins in the 2 month stock for ~$42. For me, I didn’t see a difference in my hair until after the first month. So, I would recommend the 2 month package because since these are vitamins, your body needs time to process and adjust to them. The vitamins did exactly what they promised to do and that was to GROW my hair. My hair was so much healthier and it shed less and less ...

• each time I washed it. However, because the pills contain so many strong ingredients you need to continue to hydrate yourself. Drink lots and lots of water while taking these pills because your face will break out with acne bumps. Also, you have to take 2 pills a day and the pills aren’t small. Make sure you try taking the pills around the same time every day for consistency.

It is best that you don’t solely rely only on the pills to grow your hair. Yes, they do increase the growth

rate but you also need to make sure the hair that is already on your head stays healthy. So, continue to use your daily/weekly/monthly regimen that works for you! Disclaimer: These hair vitamins aren’t just for African American hair but they can be used for anyone who is having trouble; for those who are suffering from hair loss or for people who just want to grow their hair quicker. I think this product is great to help overcome damaged hair and to help your hair begin a new healthier growing cycle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427081589640731/k2311a0827/8.27.12