California Baby Hair Conditioner Calming  » Cosmetics  »
  • It claims to have non-chemical formula which I think is a plus point (click Like
  • It is non tears so I definitely anticipate that when the conditioner drops on my eye I will not cry
  • This is the first time that I learned that babies have their own conditioner
  • I know top to toe bath soap but never this
  • I still like it though and I still recommend because I believe it might works on some people

• by grecychunny

If my hair was not frizzy I do not need to condition it. If I do not use conditioner, I will look like the witch on 101 Dalmatian. I have no choice but to condition my hair. You know, having conditioner is a burden to me because I hold tight of my earnings (I can still feel the recession baby) but again I have no choice but to have at least one.

Honestly, I got hooked by the picture of a little girl in the packaging of this conditioner. I also read the word calming that means obviously it will calm my overly stressed hair. It claims to have non-chemical formula which I think is a plus point (click Like!). It is non tears so I definitely anticipate that when the conditioner drops on my eye I will

not cry. That is the good reason this one is best for babies.

Actually, this conditioner is really for babies. This is the first time that I learned that babies have their own conditioner. I know top to toe bath soap but never this. Anyway, it is good to know, that baby can achieve soft and manageable hair even while they are young.

Chemicals from shampoos is what I assume the reason my hair is frizzy. It never get strong but rather breakages appear when I am combing my hair after bath. Honestly, this conditioner can tamed my frizzy hair for a week. After shampooing, I leave it on my hair for a minute then rinse. It immediately transforms my hair to be manageable and smooth. It makes it incredibly shiny. My hair looks like slight the hair of a baby.

I have an average wavy hair. Some conditioner weigh it down but California conditioner did not. My wavy hair does look soft even when not touching it. I still have tangles and frizzy at times but a little touch of my fingers, it became hidden again. Even combing immediately after bath is now easy even do not use a comb. Even combing with my fingers is fine. It does not leave a sticky feeling when I rinse it carefully compare to Dove and Pantene Conditioner.

The bad points includes that it does not calm the frizzy hair in the long run. It lose the calming effect after two weeks. My hair is a medium frizzy hair with medium thickness every strand. Even if I use a lot, there are still tangles appearing and it only appears hidden ...

• California Baby Hair Conditioner Calming
      when I put on a leave-on. However, good thing, this one can also be used as a leave-on. I tried it once, I put a little amount on the part that is full of tangles and it transform my hair to be looked like newly rebond. It looks well-conditioned soft wavy hair. It helps to make me feel good about myself.

In addition, this gel like conditioner smells like a medicated syrup. Good thing the scent will only smell upon application and suddenly evaporates on air. Also, I thought it is a tear free conditioner that is why it is good for babies but be warned because it is not. I am an adult but when it accidentally flip my hair, a strand runs into my eyes and it hurts. I cried. Rinsing with water immediately is the

solution.

For those people that have a worst case of frizzy and tangled prone hair, I believe this one is not the answer to your problem. Even the average frizzy hair like mine did not stay calm for long. I leave it one but it lose quality and its purpose after a month of consistent use. The hair of babies can be calming with this one because their hairs are still new but with adults, the calming effect will be useless. I still like it though and I still recommend because I believe it might works on some people. It is good product that costs Php 536.17 (estimated $ 12.74 USD) for 30 ml bottle. I have to add that it last for 5 months even if I use it consistently.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124081589490631/k2311a0824/8.24.12