Gain with FreshLock Concentrated Powder Detergent Original Scent  » Housewares  »
  • I love the smell and it does not make me itch like some other detergents
  • I will be using this all of the time, I don't think I will change detergents

• by FlawlesslyPrettyMe

This product is very good. I use it all of the time to wash clothes. I love the smell and it does not make me itch like some other detergents.

It gets my clothes clean within one wash. I don’t us a lot of the detergent per wash, so i get a little more than 40 loads.

I am in love with this detergent, I use it on my 4 year old’s clothes and it keeps her clothes the same after washing. I also

use it on my bedding and it keeps it soft and smelling great.

It is very easy To use, very effective, it gets stains out, it has a Great Scent, it is safe for delicate clothes and skin, and it has simple instructions. A little goes a long way.

Clothes come out clean and fresh scented. For tough stains, I have made a paste by mixing the powder with a very small amount of water and applied it directly ...

• to the stain, washed immediately and stain is completely gone.

I absolutely love the way my clothes feel and smell when I take them from the dryer!

Most other detergents mess with my allergies, but this does not mess with it at all. My daughter even smells hes clothes when I’m done washing them.

It also doesn’t even bother her either. Even after I’ve slept in my bed my sheets still smell great for about a week.

My boyfriend loves

the smell and every time we run out he always tells me not to for get our gain! My grandmother and my father also use it and the love it as well. My grand mother also has very sensitive skin but still uses this and it doesn’t bother her at all.

I will be using this all of the time, I don’t think I will change detergents. Most of my family also uses this and loves it.

I think you will love it too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081589440231/k2311a0823/8.23.12