Maytag Performance Washer  » Electronics  »
  • If anyone is in need of a new washer, they highly recommend the Maytag Performance series

• by Jolly
      About three years ago, my parents were in need of a new washer, so they decided to buy a Maytag Performance Washer for

around $400. It is an Oversize Capacity Plus/Quiet Series/Heavy Duty/3 speed select/13 cycle washer. My parents have been extremely satisfied with this washer since their purchase. It has worked perfectly. When their old washer (which they had for 15+ years) began rattling ...

Rhonda says :

I`ve had mine for a couple of years and it`s a peice of junk. I can`t wait for it to break down so I can get a new one….the tub is often out of balance, and therefore the spin cycle to does not work properly and I have to spend half my time trying to get the laundry balanced around the tub so it will spin properly…total waste of my time I bought a Maytag because my sister had one for over 25 years and it worked great I`ll tell you I will never buy another Maytag product given the grief this washer has given me…..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16605158940731/k2311a056/5.6.07