Elder Scrolls Skyrim PS3
  • And I got the Special Limited Edition package that gave with a lot of treasures that were worth the $150 that it cost
  • There are more options involved in this game that allow a more in depth playing experience
  • While I mostly steer towards that option in most games, I haven’t enjoyed it with Skyrim
  • I had been waiting for this game since Oblivion came out and I am not disappointed

• by sarahdragon26

I am a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series of games and when Skyrim was available for pre-order, I was right there to get it. And I got the Special Limited Edition package that gave with a lot of treasures that were worth the $150 that it cost. With the special package, I got the PS3 game, a statue of the dragon that was supposedly the villain, the game guide, and a collector’s art book. Aside from the many treasures, this game was worth the wait and over a hundred hours of game play it took to do everything. From the main quest storyline to the side storylines.

Everything about Skyrim just completely blew me away

from the graphics, the images, and the storylines involved. I was on the edge of my seat when it came to the fate of my character, Dragonborn. I would have liked to see my character speak, but that is how the Elder Scrolls games seem to go. The main character does not speak, but everyone does. Which is fine by me. I still love the game.

There were several changes that I noticed, and I really liked one of the changes, and that was the fact that when you speak to someone, an NPC, they’re not right in your face when they talk to you. They are standing a reasonable distance from you, like they’re respecting your

need for personal space. As if it would be in real life. It was welcome to see that change so I didn’t feel like I had to move backwards because the screen was zeroing on the face when my character spoke to someone.

Another change that I am in love with, is the leveling trees and how much easier it is to know what I’ve leveled and what I want to level next. And the screen where the leveling trees are located is much more detailed with the trees being constellations. It’s more colorful and powerful. Not just a simple screen, but something that applies to the eye. There are more options involved in this game that ...

• Elder Scrolls Skyrim PS3
      allow a more in depth playing experience. Like I can make my own weapons and armor from materials that I find while I’m traveling. As well as being allowed to use dual-handed weapons. While I mostly steer towards that option in most games, I haven’t enjoyed it with Skyrim. I more enjoy having a sword in one hand and magic in the other. It works much better for me. I prefer fire magic most of all.

Having a dragon has the main enemy is a common enemy to have, but I will never get tired of seeing dragons, either helping them or fighting them. They’re just really cool creatures. As an extra bonus to actually having a

title in Skyrim unlike in Oblivion, my character can Shout like dragons because she is Dragonborn. Of Dragon Blood. And I love to Shout. The abilities that come from stronger shouts are really incredible. I could call down a thunderstorm or create an ice blizzard or even Shout so strongly that it knocks my opponent several feet backwards. Just being using the power of my voice.

While the main storyline blew me away, the side-quests and storylines really made this a wonderful Elder Scrolls game. I had been waiting for this game since Oblivion came out and I am not disappointed. I am very impressed. Bethesda really out did themselves and I thank them for another wonderful Elder Scrolls game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2823081589370231/k2311a0823/8.23.12