Memorex Am/Fm Stereo  » Media  »
  • Its model number was MTT3200, and it cost around $20
  • We use it in our bathroom, so I guess it's good enough for that, but we have been really disappointed with the sound quality of it
  • Besides the whole volume issue, however, there isn't much else to complain about

• by Jolly
      About three years ago, my mother wanted to purchase a stereo cd player for my father for his birthday. We went to Wal-Mart and found an old fashioned 1950’s replica Memorex Am/Fm stereo/cd player.

Its model number was MTT3200, and

it cost around $20.

While its authentic look makes its appearance unique, the quality of the sound is far from it.

We use it in our bathroom, so I guess it’s good enough for that, but we have been really ...

• disappointed with the sound quality of it.

Even when we turn the volume knob to its max, you can rarely hear the base of a song playing.

When the volume is on max, it’s like having a normal stereo cd

player’s volume on low.

Besides the whole volume issue, however, there isn’t much else to complain about.

It never skips, and plays all formats of cds.

I guess it’s a pretty good deal for the little price we paid for it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 39605158930731/k2311a056/5.6.07