Buscopan  » Medicine  »
  • I think this is because it is sugar coated
  • I have noticed that this medicine can easily move down my throat very smoothly whenever I swallow it, I have never got any problems in swallowing it
  • Another thing I like about this drug is how fast it treats the irritable bowel syndrome that I rarely experience quite effectively
  • I recommend this drug to everyone who experiences stomach and abdominal pains (ulcers) but under the doctor’s directions

• by wmunilu

I and some of my family members normally get stomach and abdominal pains but our doctor recommended us to use Buscopan tablets.

I have used Buscopan medicine for quite some long time until then and is has worked effectively for me to treat my stomach pains and abdominal pains. Buscopan contains an active ingredient known as Hyoscine-N-Butylbromide, which is a type of medicine called an antispasmodic.

I normally use Buscopan to relieve both stomach and abdominal pains and its works quite very fast. I normally start experiencing some relief from these pains within like 30 minutes. I take orally 10mg three times a day but by the next day I normally feel fully relieved from the abdominal pains caused by my ulcers.

I have never taken Buscopan for more than three days because by the second day I normally feel

fully relieved of the pains. I have experienced that this drug has a fast onset of action compared to most other medications. This medicine has also got a longer duration of action compared to many other ulcer healing medications that I have used.

Ever since I began using this drug I have never experienced any bad smell and so I normally take this drug without any fuss.

I have also experienced that this drug has no bitter taste; I think this is because it is sugar coated.

I have noticed that this medicine can easily move down my throat very smoothly whenever I swallow it, I have never got any problems in swallowing it.

Another thing I like about this drug is how fast it treats the irritable bowel syndrome that I rarely experience quite effectively. This drug works so well ...

• for my irritable bowel syndrome and I normally get full relief within like a week. I have noticed that this drugs works quite effectively than most drugs I have tried.

I also like this drug because it has mild adverse effects. I normally get some constipation and nausea but these are so mild and they don’t last for even a day. I think this drug is better than most antispasmodic medicines that I have ever taken.

The only bad thing that I have experienced with this drug is that I normally get dry mouth but this has never stopped me from using this buscopan because it works effectively for me. I have noticed that this dry mouth does not cause so much discomfort to me because I have never developed any mouth sores.

The only advice I can give is that people

with myasthenia gravis, mega colon, and narrow angle glaucoma should take Buscopan with caution. And I think it better to use this drug under the doctor’s directions.

I can also let you know that this drug is not supposed to be taken with alcohol because it can lead to life threatening conditions.

I also think this medicine is worth its price because it has really helped me to treat my abdominal pains so well. This medicine does the job it’s supposed to do effectively.

A twenty tablet pack normally costs me around 15000(fifteen thousand) Ugandan shillings. I also find that this pack is not bulky for me to carry in my bag. I normally buy Buscopan medicine from Friecca Pharmacy.

I recommend this drug to everyone who experiences stomach and abdominal pains (ulcers) but under the doctor’s directions.

I give this drug a rating of 9 out of 10.

Buscopan
    Mohammad Abid says :

re : Another thing I like about this drug is how fast it treats the irritable bowel syndrome that I rarely experience quite effectively
    I traveled to my home country and i knew that the change of water will trouble me a lot but i was glad that i brought busocpan tablets with me. I completely agree with you, they are effective and works immediately. I had no trouble during my visit.

I myself didnt had any side effects, did you face any difficulty after consuming it?

Galega says :

Buscopan can be lead to some side effects. Generally it happens because of overdose or if the users are suffering from any health issues and taking maintenance medicines. It is because of this fact that consulting a doctor before taking Buscopan - especially if you are under treatment for any reasons - is recommended. Three most common side effects of Buscopan are:

- Shortness of breath
    - Vision Changes
    - Difficulty in urinating.

If there is any any allergic reaction, the user may also feel sudden onslaught of skin rashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620081589010531/k2311a0820/8.20.12