Bare Escentuals Purifying Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Bare Escentuals Purifying Facial Cleanser gets a rating of 8 out of 10 in my opinion
  • I like how gentle it is and I was surprised that something this gentle is so effective at cleansing
  • I love it when cleansers foam up really well and just feel creamy and rich on my skin
  • I know that it is not formulated specifically to be a makeup remover, but I have used a lot of facial cleansers that double really well as makeup removers
  • I do recommend the Bare Escentuals Purifying Facial Cleanser especially if you’re someone who has sensitive skin

• by jreviews

The Bare Escentuals Purifying Facial Cleanser gets a rating of 8 out of 10 in my opinion. I have basically fallen in love with it mostly because it has a much different feel to it than any other cleanser that I have ever tried previously. This may sound kind of strange, but it feels like milk on my face. It has this really awesome cooling, calming sensation to it. I like how gentle it is and I was surprised that something this gentle is so effective at cleansing. I used to think that only harsh exfoliators with those little scrubbing beads in them were good at getting all of the dirt and dead skin cells off of the surface of my skin and out of my pores, but this cleanser somehow

does all of that just as well as all of the exfoliating products I have ever used and it doesn’t make my skin feel like it’s about to be scrubbed off.

Another thing that made me fall in love with the Bare Escentuals Purifying Facial Cleanser is the fact that it foams up. I love it when cleansers foam up really well and just feel creamy and rich on my skin. It’s a more luxurious feel than those cheap Neutrogena cleansers that I typically get from the drugstore. The thing that I love most about this product is how moisturizing it is. It all goes back to how “milky” this feels. For some reason, most cleansers (especially acne washes) leave my skin very dry because they strip out everything (not just the ...

• bad oil but pretty much everything sitting on top of my skin). Usually stuff with salicylic acid leaves me skin without any moisture at all. This cleanser isn’t so drying and it isn’t harsh at all. It doesn’t have any parabens or sulfates in it and it doesn’t have synthetic fragrances either.

The only thing that I sort of dislike is that this isn’t that great at taking off makeup. I know that it is not formulated specifically to be a makeup remover, but I have used a lot of facial cleansers that double really well as makeup removers. When I tried to use this to take off my foundation and eye makeup, I had a lot of residue left on my face afterwards. Because of that, I only really find that

this works well as a morning cleanser to prevent oil buildup and acne.

I paid twenty dollars for a bottle of this product that contains a total of six ounces worth of cleanser. That is about twice as expensive as most of the cleansers that I typically pick up at the drugstore, but in my opinion completely worth it. I do recommend the Bare Escentuals Purifying Facial Cleanser especially if you’re someone who has sensitive skin. It keeps my skin soft and it helps me to clear any blemishes. My face feels good and looks good (and that’s not even me being conceited!). It is tought to shell out so much for a cleanser but I couldn’t ask for better results so I will continue to keep this in my makeup cabinet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120081588980531/k2311a0820/8.20.12