Benefit CORALista Face Powder (blush)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was really excited to use the blush, but it really disappointed me
  • First of all the reason I bought the blush was because of it's quality
  • I paid around $35-$40 CDN for this blush, and so expected a better payoff than any usual drugstore blush

• by honestreviews

The CORALista blush by Benefit comes in a deep sqaure box along with an attached mirror and blush brush.

I was really excited to use the blush, but it really disappointed me. And I’ll tell you why. First of all the reason I bought the blush was because of it’s quality! I paid around $35-$40 CDN for this blush, and so expected a better payoff than any

usual drugstore blush. However the feel and texture of the powder on my skin was really flaky. It didn’t feel as smooth on my face as it should have, and didn’t stay in one place as I’d like my blush to be (probably due to the flakiness).

It was a nice shade to look at in the box, but wasn’t the same when it went on my face. I tried to layer it on and make it more true to the shade in the box, but it just wouldn’t do! Also, I needed a LOT of layers of the blush to make it look like I had anything on my face.

If I had bought this blush at a drugstore for about $6 - $15, I probably wouldn’t have been so disappointed. But ...

• Benefit CORALista Face Powder (blush)
      after paying so much money for this, it really wasn’t worth it as I expected much more. I have already returned mine and glad that I did do so.

I still prefer my drugstore blushes to this one, as they have a truer colour payoff, can easily be applied heavily or lightly, and go on my face smoothly.

Lastly I would like to add that the brush that

came along with it wasn’t anything special either (I’m not even sure it was a blush brush!), and even though the box was really cute, the low quality of the blush overshadowed it.

I probably didn’t like it as much as I should have because I had such high expectations of it, after all I’ve heard about it and it’s price. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this blush.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120081588970531/k2311a0820/8.20.12