Johnson’s Baby Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like that this soap has no dangerous chemicals that would affect my body
  • More to this, my skin used to dry out and become extremely spotty but when I began using this soap, this problem was solved
  • I have noticed that also the children like it because of its pleasant smell
  • I think this soap has got a moisturizer that helps to make my skin soft
  • Overall I recommend this soap to all parents with babies and for the whole family

• by wmunilu

I and my family have been using Johnson’s baby soap for quite a long time. It’s a small bar soap that I can easily carry in my bag. This product is very effective and does clean very well. I have had no problems on my skin ever since I began using this soap. Even none of my family members has negative perception regarding Johnson’s baby soap. I can tell you that Johnson’s baby soap can be used by both adults and young children.

Ever since I began using this soap, it has never irritated my skin. Neither has this soap irritated any of my family’s children. I like that this soap has no dangerous chemicals that would affect my body.

I have a sensitive skin but this soap has never caused any bad effects to my skin.

More to this, my skin used to dry out and become extremely spotty but when I began using this soap, this problem was solved. Johnson’s baby soap is effective for me if I can say.

Sometimes my

skin could itch but this was solved by this soap. This soap is just so fine for me and my skin has really looked good since I began using this soap.

I like Johnson’s baby soap because it has a very pleasant smell. It really smells fresh and this makes it even better. I have noticed that also the children like it because of its pleasant smell. For sure Johnson’s baby soap has a nice fragrance which makes me like this soap so much.

I have also experienced that this soap is very mild and gentle to my skin. It’s even gentler on our children’s skin. It protects my skin from getting rashes hence making my skin look smooth.

I extremely love the way this soap makes my skin moist. I think this soap has got a moisturizer that helps to make my skin soft. I have also noticed that motorization created by Johnson’s baby soap on the body lasts longer. I have gotten to a conclusion that this long lasting motorization gives my skin ...

• a soft texture.

I also found that the moisturizer in Johnson’s baby soap avoids dry sting after bath. I have never noticed any dry patches on my skin after using it. No dry patches have ever appeared on the children’s skin either.

I also like Johnson’s baby soap because whenever I use it, it produces a very good lather.

Most of the times I wet the bar soap, rub the bar with my hands and apply it on my skin. On doing this, I have noticed that this soap’s texture is very soft in my hands and on my body. I have experienced that the texture of the soap is very soft for a delicate skin and it is also very mild and gentle for an adults skin the same way as a baby’s skin. I also like that this soap does not leave the skin dry.

I also like Johnsons baby soap bar comes when packed in a nice wrapper that is not bulky to carry. This enables me to easily travel with it

because I normally go for swimming. After swimming I bath with this soap because sometimes I experience itching skin after swimming. This bar soap helps me so much to ease my itching skin after swimming.

I think this product is worth the price. A multi pack costs around thirty five thousand (35,000) Ugandan shillings from shopping malls like Shoprite. This multi pack contains twelve small bar soaps and each bar is 100mg. I have experienced that one small bar lasts for around one month. Surely each bars lasts for quite some time. For sure this soap has excellent value for money according to me. Another bonus for its value for money is nice smell.

Overall I recommend this soap to all parents with babies and for the whole family.

The only advice I can give is that people with very sensitive skin should use it with caution. This is because different skins respond differently to different products.

I give this soap a rating of ten out of ten because it has always worked well for me and my family members.

Johnson's Baby Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116081588810731/k2311a0816/8.16.12