Nivea For Men Aqua Gel-Wet Look  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used to have very dry hair and so one day I decided to give Nivea For Men Aqua Gel-Get Look a try
  • I like the way this gel keeps my hair moisturized even on hot days
  • I surely like this gel because it has helped me so much to overcome the problem of hair loss
  • I have noticed that this gel has a cool masculine scent
  • I recommend this gel to anybody with falling hair, dry hair, dandruff, and those who need to condition their hair

• by swaga

I used to have very dry hair and so one day I decided to give Nivea For Men Aqua Gel-Get Look a try. Surely I liked the way this product worked wonderfully on my hair.

I experienced that my hair trapped a lot of moisture and it remained moist all day.

I like the way this gel keeps my hair moisturized even on hot days.

Nivea For Men Aqua Gel-Wet Look also conditions my hair so well, I like the way this gel makes my hair look shinier and soft. This product really works well on conditioning my hair and I really like it because of this. I can style my hair as to what desired look I like using this hair gel.

One day my brother got dandruff and I applied Nivea For Men Aqua

Gel-Wet Look and I loved the way it perfectly relieved the dandruff. It took him about three weeks to fully get relieved of the dandruff. Not only does it work well on dandruff but it also it works well for most of my scalp problems.

I have also experienced that this gel works effectively for my falling hair. I surely like this gel because it has helped me so much to overcome the problem of hair loss. My hair no longer falls off my head like it used to do whenever I was showering.

I have also experienced that this gel can be easily combined with warm or cold water and any shampoo wash. I normally mix this gel with small amounts of water and then apply it to my hair. It perfectly works well for me. The gel is slightly viscous and clear.

I like the smell of this gel. I have noticed that this gel has a cool masculine scent; this scent has made me like this gel so much. This gel smells very discreet. I always feel comfortable using this gel because of its a little fresh tart fragrance. Surely this gel just smells great for me; its smell is very pleasing.

Whenever I apply this gel onto my hair, I leave it to dry. I have noticed that when my hair has dried it still remains relatively fixed and my hair also becomes wind resistant.

What I have also noticed is that this gel gives my hair a very solid or strong maintenance.

Ever since I began using gel I have got to discover that this gel ...

• Nivea For Men Aqua Gel-Wet Look
      does not leave any traces on my clothes. This gel is really nice because most of the other hair gels leave traces on clothes but I have realized that Nivea For Men Aqua Gel-Wet Look does not leave any traces on my clothing’s, I have liked this gel for this aspect.

I have also liked this gel because I can easily wash it off my head whenever I need to. This gel is very easy for me to wash off my hands because it is not greasy. Since it’s not greasy and sticky, I easily wash it off my head without using too much water and soap. This gel does not stick to my hands whenever am using it.

I like the packaging of this gel because it not bulky for me to carry. I

can easily move with this gel in my bag and use it whenever I need to apply it to my hair.

This product is not very expensive and I think this product is worth its price. A pack of 150mls costs around 15,000(fifteen thousand) Ugandan shillings in shopping malls like Nakumatt and Shoprite. This price is just fine for me because this product really does the job it is supposed to do very well. I have also noticed that a pack of 150mls lasts for some long time. I normally take around two months to empty a pack of 150mls.

I recommend this gel to anybody with falling hair, dry hair, dandruff, and those who need to condition their hair.

I give this gel a rating of 10 out of 10 because of the great work it does for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116081588800731/k2311a0816/8.16.12