CoverGirl LipPerfection Lip Liner in Passion (#215)  » Cosmetics  »
  • At the bottom of it it's just the matching red of the pencil, but I think the color combination and the way the dark brown highlights itself so beautifully makes this lip liner pencil very unique
  • The only absolute problem I have with this is very minimal

• by smashbox56

An absolute must for red lipstick is a matching lip liner. If that’s your goal, then this CoverGirl lip liner would do the trick. Its packaging is really sophisticated, original, and very modern. It’s very rare to come across a lip liner that looks unique like this one does. I love everything about its packaging. The colors on it are rich and beautiful. Nearly, the entire pencil is a dark brown, but what makes it special is that it has a bright-tinted shine, making it really dimensional and gives it a gorgeous pop. At the bottom of it it’s just the matching red of

the pencil, but I think the color combination and the way the dark brown highlights itself so beautifully makes this lip liner pencil very unique. It has a clear cap, and the pencil part comes sharpened with a slightly rounded tip.

This lip liner isn’t too creamy or slick, and it’s also not so dry that it drags. It has an excellent texture that’s in between, it glides along the lips with ease. This lip liner is also very pigmented. With very minimal pressure you can still get a great deal of color from it, and with normal pressure it’s completely solid and opaque. After ...

• a few seconds the liner would’ve already dried and kept its ground. When I filled in my lips completely with this, I didn’t see any drying, and there was no moisturizing I got from this. As for its hold of lipstick, this is one of its many exceptional features. It keeps my lipstick on for a really long time, whereas using my lipstick alone would only last an hour before feathering out.

The only absolute problem I have with this is very minimal. Because it’s built to have a good hold on the lips, if I make a mistake, it’s very difficult to get

it off because it stays on so well, and I usually have to use a Q-Tip dipped in makeup remover to clear up the mistake. This isn’t so much of a problem for me because I very, very rarely make mistakes.

I really have no complaints about this lip liner. I think it has not only exceptional quality, but an exceptional look. I think those two factors make this lip liner very worthy of being high-end, and I would gladly pay a lot more for this if I had to. I would recommend this to anyone. Its quality is far above the price you pay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116081588790631/k2311a0816/8.16.12