Great Value Mini Cheeseburgers from Walmart  » Food  »
0.5
  • Even thou I was dreading it, I decided to taste the burgers themselves
  • I even feel sick right now when I think about it

• by sarahdragon26

Great Value Mini Cheeseburgers from Walmart. Not bad right? Wrong! I just wanted a simple dinner that I could have while my husband and my son were camping and I was home alone. I wanted something simple and quick to cook. I have used Great Value products from Walmart before and never had this bad of a reaction to one of their products.

Yes, it was only three dollars for four mini cheeseburgers, so I was not expecting

a mouth-watering treat that would rival cheeseburgers like Five Guys Burgers, but I was expecting something that didn’t smell like death and taste even worse. I cooked the cheeseburgers just as the instructions had stated, in the microwave. Yet, as soon as I opened the microwave door, I was almost knocked over by the smell of rotting cheese. It was so bad that I had to close the door and step outside to just get some fresh air.

• Even thou I was dreading it, I decided to taste the burgers themselves. I have never tasted anything so bad in my life. While the smell of rotten cheese attacked my nose, the taste was just beyond terrible. There are no words for an accurate description of what this tasted like. I even feel sick right now when I think about it. This taste is what I would imagine a dead animal on the side of the road
        tastes like. It was that bad. I didn’t even swallow it. I had to spit it into my napkin and threw the whole thing away. It even made my house smell like rotten cheese for an hour, that I had to open the windows to air it out.

This is one of the worst products that I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of purchasing and wasting money on. I will never buy any Great Value frozen burgers again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716081588780631/k2311a0816/8.16.12