Argentina Corned Beef Hot And Spicy  » Food  »
1.0
  • Two countries that has the best corned beef is Australia and USA

• by ibizaspain

I have always loved eating corned beef for breakfast. It is one of the ultimate viand that I crave for. If combined with a few strips of bacon and freshly cooked garlic rice—my breakfast is complete. I prefer foreign brands.

Two countries that has the best corned beef is Australia and USA. One time while doing my groceries shopping early in

the morning, I came across Argentina Corned Beef Hot and Spicy variety. I have always loved “hot and spicy” in almost anything–pizza, instant noodles, even peanuts.

There is this satisfying effect whenever I eat hot and spicy–it also wipes away distasteful flavors in my mouth. It gives me complete relief. This food is packed distinctly from the natural Argentina Corned Beef variety.

I have tried Argentina before and I was displeased with its flavor. I still tried this variety nonetheless.

The first thing I am critical about corned beef is its beef strand.

I want to have it fine and succulent. The quality of the beef plays an important role in the enjoyment of this food because it is the sole thing ...

• Argentina Corned Beef Hot And Spicy
      you can nibble, the flavor only supports the gastronomic reward. This variety is no different from the natural flavor.

Its beef strands were thick and it tastes so unnatural. The color of the beef was bloody red which for me is so not natural. It looks like there were some added food coloring.

I did not enjoy eating the beef. It

is also saturated with too much oil. The food feels like drenched in cooking oil after you sautéed it with onions.

The flavor is also too synthetic. It does not have that palatable after taste of real beef. The hot and spicy aspect of it though was the only consolation I got.

It provided a more subtle but penetrating hot and spicy taste.

bob corrigan says :

re : Two countries that has the best corned beef is Australia and USA
sir i buy your hamper corned beef to make cornbeef hash, i have today opened 2 cans of it to find offal half filled one tin. not nice looks for hamper corned beef. please if you wish talk to me again via my Email address please feel free to do so. Bob Corrigan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714081588650631/k2311a0814/8.14.12